Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East Meets West
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Well, yes the fine planet Utah has been playing the host to SMOGer Tom "Curvie Roadlover" Mulcrone and his friend Bob. As an "honorary" member (Michigander born and raised, got the yellow car SMOG sticker and all...) I was forced to entertain these wise-guys (well... for a couple hours anyway). That meant copius amounts of both Sushi (Thanks Tom and Bob smilie_pokal.gif ) and skiing.

I dropped them off at the airport for a 4:30PM flight... they should be over Eastern Iowa about now. Here's some pics of the memorable mini-event.

I had a great time guys! wink.gif

(here's a photo of the Bob and Tom show)
Eric_Shea
The Alta "A". We spent the day at Alta (just the thing to do before getting on a plane for a 4 hour ride in those comfy seats).

Here's the Tom and Eric show...
Eric_Shea
On their way "toward" an expert black diamond gate...
Eric_Shea
E & T
Eric_Shea
The Devilish Mr. Mulcrone...
Eric_Shea
The Not-So Devilish Mr. Mulcrone...
Eric_Shea
We have a pretty decent base up here...
Eric_Shea
We had a great time. Thanks and hats off to the 914 Club for bringing fellow teeners (and teener wannabees that own tiny British cars Bob) together.

smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
sweeet! looks like a fun day! aktion035.gif
Hawk
Hard to believe that OLD TOM can do that monkeydance.gif Come on back Tom, there's new snow here too.
Curvie Roadlover
What a week! Nothing but sunshine. Never a cloud in the sky the whole time. It will probably be another week before my legs recover. Thanks, Eric, for playing tour guide. Thanks to the 914 club for the ability to bring folks together for these kinds of things. It's all about the cars - but it's really all about the people. beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Come on back Tom, there's new snow here too.

Look out Mt. Holly! Tom and Bob are on the way!! ohmy.gif

lol2.gif
i love porsche
ooooo snow, i looove snowboarding, i just want to be on the mountain, of course, when you live in NJ, everything sucks

i hope to make it out west sometime in the near future...its got to be such a change from the ice cubes we call mountains here....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.