Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Tan Driver seat center pad/box.. pending
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
G e o r g e
I would prefer not to ship, but it is not out of the question.

what you see is a good replacement quality original 73 tan Drivers seat with the center box. both have small defects shown in the pictures.

Seat and box $150 obo
914outlaw
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Dec 2 2015, 06:59 PM) *

I would prefer not to ship, but it is not out of the question.

what you see is a good replacement quality original 73 tan Drivers seat with the center box. both have small defects shown in the pictures.

Seat and box $150 obo

Interested. Where are you located? Or shipping quote to 08618 nj
G e o r g e
I am on the other side of our great country.

I really don't want to ship this, I would imagine with packaging and shipping it will almost double my price.

My price is cheap, at least I am being told that. So If you want them I will locate packaging and take down to UPS I will add all cost to the total and ship them.

Sea Dragon 914
Dang it, I was in SoCal two weeks ago. Where are you located? Maybe I can have my parents pick up.

QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Dec 2 2015, 06:24 PM) *

I really don't want to ship this, I would imagine with packaging and shipping it will almost double my price.

My price is cheap, at least I am being told that. So If you want them I will locate packaging and take down to UPS I will add all cost to the total and ship them.

Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(Sea Dragon 914 @ Dec 3 2015, 12:20 PM) *

Dang it, I was in SoCal two weeks ago. Where are you located? Maybe I can have my parents pick up.

QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Dec 2 2015, 06:24 PM) *

PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.