Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Bernardino Members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Any teeners in that area and are you and your family ok?

sad.gif a sad day for everyone.
SirAndy
Just FYI to anyone considering posting in this thread, i'm watching YOU and my finger is hovering over the delete button ...
popcorn[1].gif
EdwardBlume
agree.gif
Thanks Andy...
r_towle
Hope everyone is ok today.
phatnine11
Thanks for asking. Just a terrible thing to happen in your backyard.
Coondog
Was about 5 minutes from there eating lunch. Been to that building many times. "Retired San Bernardino County Fireman" Had are Fire Dept Xmas party there last year, same room shooters entered. Interesting note San Bernardino County is the easiest County in Calif to get a concealed weapons permit. Of course 90% percent of the people in the building were Gov employees so it's not like they could carry. Even one of the shooters, worked for the state.
ben*james
Hang in there...
oldschool
Our shop is in upland my daughter was in the office when it happen...I was on a jay Leno Garage shoot.(BTW he just pick-up a nice 71 911)..Story to come laugh.gif
Dave_Darling
Isn't Glenn's shop out there? Anyone heard from him?

--DD
SLITS
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 3 2015, 08:21 AM) *

Isn't Glenn's shop out there? Anyone heard from him?

--DD

Glenn Sager?
His shop in San Berdo was sold many years ago if you are talking about PIP Printing.

Glenn is fine.

Steve
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 2 2015, 04:46 PM) *

Just FYI to anyone considering posting in this thread, i'm watching YOU and my finger is hovering over the delete button ...
popcorn[1].gif

Thanks Sir Andy!!! I get enough bashing from both sides on Facebook. It's nice to get a break from it here..
Sad times we live in....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.