Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check this out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lcjo73914
Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Click to view attachment
Mueller
It was shown on the 914 Outlaw Facebook page, I think it was for sale fairly cheap, no idea if it ran or not.

I would think it should sound pretty good.
Dave_Darling
It might sound great, but I seem to recall that era of Maser was not one of the more reliable ones...

--DD
scotty b
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 3 2015, 08:05 AM) *

It might sound great, but I seem to recall that era of Maser was not one of the more reliable ones...

--DD

Bi-Turdbo......Hands down the absolute biggest P.O.S. car I've ever worked on. dry.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 3 2015, 08:55 PM) *

--DD

Bi-Turdbo......Hands down the absolute biggest P.O.S. car I've ever worked on. dry.gif

Bus
porschetub
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 4 2015, 02:55 PM) *

--DD

av-943.gif av-943.gif love it really,,,SO many other better options really,could you possibly even stomach the cost of a service even a minor one,way better choices IMO.
scotty b
QUOTE(r_towle @ Dec 3 2015, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 3 2015, 08:55 PM) *

--DD

Bus

Drevil mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.