Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out a '74
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
Parting out a '75. What do you need? I have to include a price so I will say - Parts $10 and up.
kkid
How does the rear bumper pad look like?
Also since it is backdated, I may be interested in a muffler hanger in that car if it's for a 73-73 2.0.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
G e o r g e
Steve that just looks like a real nice Patina finish, Clear coat it, start her up and enjoy.
JeffBowlsby
Is that...by chance...a real LE front valence or knockoff? If real, I call DIBS.
JoeDees
Are those fiberglass rockers? And are they reusable? I may be interested in a big bundle...
stevegm
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 4 2015, 04:05 PM) *

Is that...by chance...a real LE front valence or knockoff? If real, I call DIBS.

I don't know. How can I tell if it is an original one or not? I doubt it, though, because that is the fiberglas bumper I have for sale. So someone added the fiberglass bumper and probably did an aftermarket valence.
PotterPorsche
Interested in front non foglight if they don't have cracks.
JeffBowlsby
Here is the end of a real LE valence. Would be surprised if yours is real, but on the chance it is...
stevegm
It is not an original valence. But, it is in pretty good shape.
djway
I need the pad that attached to the targa top and rest between the sun visors when the top is installed
jimkelly
steve, do you ever come up to Virginia/delaware area? I could use a spare wheel or two and the 2 targa vertical trim pieces. but shipping will put me over budget smile.gif
stevegm
Front bumper and LE valance are sold.
Puebloswatcop
are the porsche letters still on the engine lid? If so what shape are they in? Silver or Gold?
GregAmy
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 4 2015, 02:59 PM) *

Parting out a '75. What do you need? I have to include a price so I will say - Parts $10 and up.

Steve, are the lenses usable? I need all six - front, sidemarker, rear taillight - to replace the ones on the new race car project. They don't need to be perfect. Mine are all encrusted with 13-yr-old duct tape residue, yours would keep me from having to spend time cleaning them (we don't tape plastic lenses any more).

IPB Image

Puebloswatcop
Is the engine lid still there? If so, would you part with the grill portion? If you wont part it out, how much for the engine lid?
80cap
I need a silver letter [ c ]
Thanks Brian
liebe
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 4 2015, 08:59 PM) *

How is the dash ?
stevegm
QUOTE(liebe @ Jan 4 2016, 04:43 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 4 2015, 08:59 PM) *

How is the dash ?

Cracked.
perrym
I could use windshield trim if it is good.
barrym
need the trim parts as per the pic - from both sides of the car - not the long piece along the underside of the targa top at the back tho.

also need :
headlight switch knob, with or without switch assembly in the cabin
both interior door top/pads as per the pic - not the entire door card, just the tops.

$$ ? + shipping to queensland, Australia, zip 4558

Thx
Dion
What kind of shape is the hood badge in? If decent, what's your price?
Cheers, Dion
Dunc
Blower motor and fresh air box?
914_teener
Rear valance?

Price please if it has one.

Thanks.
cooper951
What's your price for the hood emblem and the engine lid letters?
Thanks!
malcolm2
QUOTE(djway @ Dec 5 2015, 10:55 AM) *

I need the pad that attached to the targa top and rest between the sun visors when the top is installed

What happened to this part? did you sell it? was it any good? I need both the front pad and the rear targa pad.

Let me know, maybe a photo if available.

Clark
BeemerSteve
Hey Steve,

In lieu of seat belts....do you still have the front spoiler on this car?

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.