Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dallas Custom Steering Wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
billh1963
Wanted to put in a recommendation for Dallas Custom Steering Wheel. Just had the wheel for my '86 Carrera redone in leather. Also, I told them I was looking for a wheel for a '72 911 and they had one available (need to get a horn pad).

The work is top notch from what I can tell. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
RickS
They redid my 911 wheel and several friends having cars restored and their work is excellent.
Mueller
Very nice...you possibly have as much $$ into those 2 steering wheels that I have into my entire car! smile.gif

Which horn pad are going with?
mepstein
I've done about 10 wheels at Dallas. I'm very pleased with their work. Just try to stitch one up yourself and you'll see what it's worth to have a pro do it. It's the part of your car that you look and touch the most.
Excellent info, thanks all
old914dog
They are local for me and have done good work for years. It is nice to be able to walk in and visit with the folks doing the work.
Mike
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(old914dog @ Dec 5 2015, 02:25 PM) *

They are local for me and have done good work for years. It is nice to be able to walk in and visit with the folks doing the work.
Mike

Hey Mike.... Glad you finally joined the madness here.

I had Dallas wheel do both the steering wheels in our 914s. Great work. Just put Betty's in her car today.

billh1963
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 5 2015, 11:34 AM) *

Very nice...you possibly have as much $$ into those 2 steering wheels that I have into my entire car! smile.gif

Which horn pad are going with?

Haven't decided yet...probably original
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.