Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars & Coffee at Enderle Center
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
SO.O.C914er
Yeah I'm in tomorrow! See you cats sometime between 7 - 8am been a while so looking forward to it driving.gif
Steve
Cops blocked off the north entrance and taped off a lot of the parking lot. Don't know if it's shut down or if they are trying to keep the idiot Mustang Club from doing burnouts while people are sleeping.
Click to view attachment
Besides my car and Jim's, this was the only other 914
Beach914
Yup it's over but the organizers are working on a new venue. Stay tuned. Good to see you and Jim.
Steve
Nice chatting with you also!! There's always other places. Just a bummer for me, cause this one was 10 minutes from my house.
PlantMan
I was going to recommend Foothill Ranch in front of the movie theater.
Big parking lot that is empty in the morning with a Dunkin Donuts close by!
Close to the 241 Toll Road too.
Larmo63
I'll be coming back as soon as my car is running....!!!

Wherever they land.
Steve
There's already a cars&coffee in San Clemente at the outlets. Could meet there.
There's also an established one in Tustin. That's where the 911R club meets
Beach914
I'm going to the Tustin meet (Enderle) to see what its about. Never been before. Anyone else going?
Steve
I'm at the WCR this weekend. I have been to the Tustin one before. Nice VW's and the 911R group hangs out there. I like Aliso better because it had more types of cars. Tustin is more German cars. Ah well...
Steve
Now that the Aliso Viejo Cars & Coffee got killed, I thought I would check out the San Clemente one instead. I will be there this Saturday Morning and then breakfast at the Ruby's there.
Gmanscott55
And/or go to PCA Orange Coast Concours in Fountain Valley Sat AM. aktion035.gif
Steve
I went last year to the PCA event. In the display area they didn't like us leaving early.
I have a busy day this Saturday and don't have time to hang out half the day at that event. Maybe someday when I get my car painted, I will enter it in the concours.
76-914
Steve, is that the one at the Target store? Do you need to arrive before 0800 to get a spot? Kent beerchug.gif
Steve
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 15 2017, 07:38 AM) *

Steve, is that the one at the Target store? Do you need to arrive before 0800 to get a spot? Kent beerchug.gif

Nope it's at the new factory outlets stores. I don't remember there being a target store there.
Plug in the address in Google and look around. I have never been there before and wanted to check it out.
There is a huge parking lot in front of Ruby's. Don't know which parking lot they use for Cars & Coffee or when everyone gets there.
forrestkhaag
Once the cops realized I was in the middle of a conversion and off the driving circuit while underway, they shut down Aliso. I realize it inconvenienced a few guys and gals but it was not necessary to hold a C&C without my car involved.

Now that my 914 conversion is in running order to a preliminary extent, I understand that a new venue will materialize.
lol-2.gif

Steve
Is that you and Keith on the six assembly line?
forrestkhaag
Yes. I am the young buck in the high waisted blue pants and Kieth is the Engineer with the clipboard / like today.......... laugh.gif
forrestkhaag
Back when I had hair..........
76-914
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 15 2017, 07:51 AM) *

Nope it's at the new factory outlets stores. I don't remember there being a target store there.
Plug in the address in Google and look around. I have never been there before and wanted to check it out.
There is a huge parking lot in front of Ruby's. Don't know which parking lot they use for Cars & Coffee or when everyone gets there.

I don't either but that's what came up when I googled "San Clemente Cars n Coffee". Ruby's is the clue. I'll find it. beerchug.gif Kent
Steve
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 15 2017, 10:29 AM) *

I don't either but that's what came up when I googled "San Clemente Cars n Coffee". Ruby's is the clue. I'll find it. beerchug.gif Kent

I found this on Google.
Meet at the rooftop parking in the south-west corner of the parking lot - opposite Nike and Ruby's. So I guess we meet on top of the parking garage?
76-914
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 15 2017, 12:28 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 15 2017, 10:29 AM) *

I found this on Google.
Meet at the rooftop parking in the south-west corner of the parking lot - opposite Nike and Ruby's. So I guess we meet on top of the parking garage?

I'll just follow the traffic in. biggrin.gif
Keith914
As soon as my car is back on the road - following weekend (?)
Steve
QUOTE(Keith914 @ Jun 16 2017, 07:41 AM) *

As soon as my car is back on the road - following weekend (?)

beerchug.gif
Larmo63
You can enter off of the 5 freeway at Pico (go west) or Vista Hermosa (go west)
Steve
Picking up!! Not as big as Aliso yet.
So far only Ken & I for 914's.
Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 17 2017, 07:19 AM) *

Picking up!! Not as big as Aliso yet.
So far only Ken & I for 914's.
Click to view attachment

I'm in next Saturday and hopefully by then, I will have a fully working gearbox and fuel gauge...... hissyfit.gif
Steve
Nice hang out. Ruby's was there selling doughnuts and coffee. They were also giving out 10% off coupons for breakfast. I'm also enjoying the short stretch on the freeway to get there. Nicer area than the Aliso Viejo parking lot.
Steve
icon_bump.gif
flat4guy
If you are ever up in the Sacramento area check out Cars and Coffee Folsom, every Saturday with about 150 - 200 cars. Good Porsche turnout but only a couple 914's. Love the silver car.......
Steve
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Jun 23 2017, 07:19 PM) *

If you are ever up in the Sacramento area check out Cars and Coffee Folsom, every Saturday with about 150 - 200 cars. Good Porsche turnout but only a couple 914's. Love the silver car.......

Thanks!! I have relatives in shingle springs, but I doubt I will ever be up there in my 914. I have a friend that goes there with his studebaker.
Steve
icon_bump.gif
Steve
icon_bump.gif driving.gif silver914.jpg red914.jpg morning1.gif
Beach914
Thinking about it, but it's a haul down there.
jim_hoyland
I'll make a run down to San Clemente after I get my muffler replaced. It developed a hole from the drive back from Mammoth. Lasted 10 years, not bad for a Bursch that is made in China...
Gmanscott55
Headed to Tustin Enderle Center in Am. - 17th and 55 FWY. Nice Porsche group meet up there every Sat Am starting at 6:30 AM.
Steve
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Jul 7 2017, 07:25 PM) *

Headed to Tustin Enderle Center in Am. - 17th and 55 FWY. Nice Porsche group meet up there every Sat Am starting at 6:30 AM.

Curious how was it? Last time I was there it was mainly 911's and air cooled VW's
Nothing wrong with that, but I like the exotics and other sports cars better at San Clemente.
Steve
Saw Forest's killer six as well as Keith and Caesar at San Clemente today.
Look what parked next to me.
Click to view attachment
euro911
You wear it well, Steve poke.gif
Steve
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 8 2017, 09:18 AM) *

You wear it well, Steve poke.gif

"Looks good on you!!" Rodney Dangerfield RIP
Does this car make me look fat?
rgalla9146
A Multipla ! The Family size Fiat. I'd love to have one.
Steve
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jul 8 2017, 05:38 PM) *

A Multipla ! The Family size Fiat. I'd love to have one.

agree.gif
About the same size as a 914 and seats six.
Steve
icon_bump.gif driving.gif
Who's going to the San Clemente Cars & Coffee?
After that I will be heading over to GMG yard sale.
Keith914
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 14 2017, 06:07 AM) *

icon_bump.gif driving.gif
Who's going to the San Clemente Cars & Coffee?
After that I will be heading over to GMG yard sale.

See you there.
sb914
To far for me!
Steve
How about GMG yard sale afterwards?
914_7T3
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 14 2017, 03:25 PM) *

How about GMG yard sale afterwards?

What's a GMG yard sale?
Steve
Click to view attachment
Steve
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jul 14 2017, 07:36 AM) *

To far for me!

How are you going to make it to the 914 Fun Day?
confused24.gif poke.gif
SO.O.C914er
Steve- I'll be there for cars and coffee in SC. 914 fun day I plan on driving out through Ortega Hwy would like to see if we could get a group of people to meet at the Dennys off the 5 Fwy and Ortega then drive out together driving.gif
forrestkhaag
Keith is driving his 2.7 to CnC and I will be there in my ride. I will be showing off my new LED backlit gauges / bright enough to see in the daylight........ finally the brownish glent of a 2watt twinkle is a thing of the past! piratenanner.gif

After that event, I (and maybe Keith) will be heading to the Urban Workshop Members Gala for an uplifting experience as they have reserved lift space for 914's to display our shop built parts and pieces in the conversion process.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.