Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Interior Parts Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
I need to make some room in my garage. So it's time to sell some extra parts. I have too many interior parts to photograph them all - Center trays and pads, late model center box and padded top, door panels (black and brown), inner door handles, door pulls, door pockets, A-pillar pads, seat belts, seats, seat rails, gauges, visors, speaker covers. Even a center console red-knobed handle (the one with the dog leg).

Prices start at $10. PM me what you need and I will send you pictures.
gcrotvik
Interested in pictures for "late model center box and padded top." Thanks.
Spoke
Steve,

Do you have the backpad interior light assembly?
JPA914
Do you have a brown seat bottom?
aharder

What about a black rear bolster that goes above on the rear targa?
Sedonut
Steve,

Got the brown door panels today. They look nicer than the pictures.

Thank you.
pt_700
might the seat belts be early? how much for the center pad?

if it's not already on the way, you might ship with the calendar.
marksGTV
Interested in the seats... are they black? any photos?
David Stowers
I'd like a tan seat cushion if you have one, or any other colour
Last930
Have a black seat bottom available?
crsedge
How about an interior rear view mirror for a '73 (if there are any differences in year models)?

Cheers

Craig
johnpierre
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 5 2015, 03:33 PM) *

I need to make some room in my garage. So it's time to sell some extra parts. I have too many interior parts to photograph them all - Center trays and pads, late model center box and padded top, door panels (black and brown), inner door handles, door pulls, door pockets, A-pillar pads, seat belts, seats, seat rails, gauges, visors, speaker covers. Even a center console red-knobed handle (the one with the dog leg).

In am interested in a the center console. can you send me pic....
mountainroads

Fresh PM sent regarding targa top front bolster. Thanks.

- MR
stevegm
QUOTE(mountainroads @ Dec 29 2015, 02:58 PM) *

Fresh PM sent regarding targa top front bolster. Thanks.

- MR

Hi, I don't have a crackless targa top bolster. I need a couple myself. :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.