Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914-6GT fiberglass
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
acracer
We have the complete car in fiberglass which includes front bumper & valance, rear bumper, fenders, top, fenders, hood, deck, engine lid and the GT rockers.
mr2by4
Looks like you may be in the wrong category, unless this is for a complete car or roller. If you just have parts for sale, they go n the parts category.
Pictures would also help.
Good luck!
Bruce Hinds
How about some contact information too, web site?
infraredcalvin
Price...
acracer
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Dec 6 2015, 03:34 PM) *

How about some contact information too, web site?

Aircooledracing.com

Steve Limbert
717-432-4116
text 717-614-9186

Prices do not include S&H

All the glass is hand laid NOT from chopper gun and light wt.
front hood $300.00 engine lid $145.00
rear deck $275.00 rear bumper $165.00
front GT fenders $140.00 front bumper $185.00
rear Gt fenders $160.00 front valance $135.00
Gt rockers (pair) $175.00 top $200.00

We also have complete 911 RSR engine shroud in black,red and natural. prices start at $399.00
mepstein
Steve - looks like you made yourself a new login. Good to hear from you. Mark
B2524
Where are the parts shipping from?
914werke
Maybe if we keep bumping this itll get moved to the correct location biggrin.gif

Steve do you produce the front & rear valances as well as the rocker covers (flared & un-flared)?
I was recently looking for a repop of the OE front valance but it seems NO ONE makes one .. idea.gif
jmill
Website was a bust. Would like to see some pictures of these hand laid FG parts. All I see is race prep services. If that's what you're advertising that belongs in another section also.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(B2524 @ Dec 10 2015, 03:53 PM) *

Where are the parts shipping from?

South Central Pennsylvania
acracer
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 10 2015, 11:13 PM) *

Maybe if we keep bumping this itll get moved to the correct location biggrin.gif

Steve do you produce the front & rear valances as well as the rocker covers (flared & un-flared)?
I was recently looking for a repop of the OE front valance but it seems NO ONE makes one .. idea.gif

At present we do not have the Frt or Rear Valances as stock! have not had a big requests for them, however we can have the "Glass guy" make them for his next project. We ship from the Harrisburg area in Pa., but guys pick up stuff from us at the Porsche swap meet in Hershey. It will beheld April 16th in 2016, and we will be in attendance once again.
SixerJ
Pictures needed and a bump to move smile.gif
EdwardBlume
I could use a front GT valence without the air intake.... not sure if you have one of those....
Kansas 914
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 30 2015, 07:50 AM) *

I could use a front GT valence without the air intake.... not sure if you have one of those....

agree.gif
Bruce Hinds
Wouldn't that be the standard one that they don't have? Or am I missing something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.