Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 Parting Out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lvnzdrm
Rusted out, there may be some parts to be salvaged. I have clean title. Let me know what you need, it may have already been removed and is boxed up. Hope to have car stripped and gone by 2016. Located in VA
stevegm
How is the dash? And the targa pad?
lvnzdrm
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 6 2015, 08:49 PM) *

How is the dash? And the targa pad?

Dash is done, lower dash pad is in good shape, upper targa is in ok condition. Let me know if you want a picture. Pricing is set to move parts and save them. Thanks for looking
914itis
Pm sent .
buck toenges
I could use the porsche letters on engine grill. Are they gold? Do you have the 914 emblem on rear trunk? Is it gold also? How is the windshield chrome?

Thanks,
Buck
lvnzdrm
QUOTE(buck toenges @ Dec 7 2015, 08:45 AM) *

I could use the porsche letters on engine grill. Are they gold? Do you have the 914 emblem on rear trunk? Is it gold also? How is the windshield chrome?

Thanks,
Buck

Yes the letters are Gold, they are in ok condition. I assume you mean the rear 914 emblem. It is there as well. What's a fair price? Motivated to find a home for these items. Windshield molding is painted black.

Jon
Puebloswatcop
Do you still have the engine lid? If so how much $? would you consider just selling the grill portion of the lid?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.