Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unobtanium Holiday Giveaway
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
We normally do something cool for the holiday to give out to customers, last year it was the 904 drawing that some of you may have gotten. This year we are doing a cardboard 1965 911 that you cut out and assemble. It's pretty cool. I did a little extra for the first 25 guys to send me your name and address get one.
Send directly to
adam@unobtanium-inc.com put Holiday in the subject line.

Happy Holidays-
Adam
tweet
email sent

TY!!!
VWTortuga336
Me too
dangerranger01
Sweet. Email sent!

Anyway to get the file for the 904?
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(dangerranger01 @ Dec 6 2015, 05:35 PM) *

Sweet. Email sent!

Anyway to get the file for the 904?

No file, just pencil, and my hand hurt, a lot!
sb914
Sent. Thanks very cool of you!
siverson
Neat!
BeemerSteve
Sent. .for sure!
BeemerSteve
QUOTE(BeemerSteve @ Dec 7 2015, 03:31 PM) *

Sent. .for sure!

Sorry, TY!!!!!
Unobtanium-inc
So the gifts are all spoken for, plus a little extra, but for those of you who missed out, the file picture in the first post is a high resolution file, you can download and print it to make the car. I am attaching the instructions here.

Happy Holidays!
Unobtanium-inc
I got them all mailed out today, it ended up totaling well into the 100's, but the response was so good I didn't want to leave anyone out. I only ask two things when you sit down to make your 911.
1. If you have a child in your life, son/daughter, grandchild, neighbor kid, please let them help you. Take it from a guy who does lots of crafts with my kids, they will remember these things.
2. Once made, please post the pics here so we can see how well they came out.

Happy Holidays!
EdwardBlume
You rock! I'll put Buddy right on it!
BeemerSteve
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Dec 11 2015, 04:47 PM) *

I got them all mailed out today, it ended up totaling well into the 100's, but the response was so good I didn't want to leave anyone out. I only ask two things when you sit down to make your 911.
1. If you have a child in your life, son/daughter, grandchild, neighbor kid, please let them help you. Take it from a guy who does lots of crafts with my kids, they will remember these things.
2. Once made, please post the pics here so we can see how well they came out.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much for your kindness......I already have someone in mind!

Steve
Unobtanium-inc
They have arrived, I got the first picture of a finished one, please post pics once you have made yours, to the lucky folks that got one.

Happy Holidays-
Adam
theleschyouknow
got it Monday haven't put it together yet
thanks for thinking of us on the world & including us
my daughter was pretty unimpressed but I've got a nephew who will be totally into it will build it with him over Christmas
Happy Holidays!
beerchug.gif
cjl
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Dec 16 2015, 06:42 PM) *

got it Monday haven't put it together yet
thanks for thinking of us on the world & including us
my daughter was pretty unimpressed but I've got a nephew who will be totally into it will build it with him over Christmas
Happy Holidays!
beerchug.gif
cjl

Cool, hope he likes it. And I try to remember all my Porsche brothers during the holidays, I even included the S Registry boys, and that's a tough crowd!
Elliot Cannon
Enlarge this. Print on photo paper, change the color if you want. Cut out and assemble.
Unobtanium-inc
Did anybody make their paper 911's over the holidays?
Please post pics.
stugray
This reminds me of something that I thought of over the holiday break:

"Breaking News! - Engineers have finally discovered the chemical composition of Unobtanium and can produce it! The bad news - We don't know how to machine it....."
TJB/914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 16 2015, 11:13 PM) *

Enlarge this. Print on photo paper, change the color if you want. Cut out and assemble.

One in Green....... w00t.gif
Tom
bandjoey
Can you make it in orange with a positive stripe and Pedrini wheels? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.