Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parma Green Metalic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
guywan914
Question, How many Parma green metalic cars out there? This is my original color, PO did a half-a**ed job putting silver over. The silver is definately gone. Iwas thinking of keeping original color but wife said she won't ride in the car if Ipaint it that shi**y color. Need support.
GWN7
75? L95K paint code? Tell her your increasing the value of the car by going back to the original colour.

If she still dosen't like it, tell her you can get another one for her to drive and she can choose the colour. wink.gif cool.gif
GWN7
Oh ya... tell her it "rare" laugh.gif
guywan914
Good idea I do have the roller that she could chose the color of! wink.gif
Bleyseng
I know of one Palma Metallic Green car in the Seattle area, Eric's sweet 75.
Check out this
http://homepage.mac.com/markd/914/colors.html
RustyWa
Here's a couple of shots. I've been working lots of hours and have been primarily in lurker mode for quite some time...but when someone asks for photos of your car...what can a guy do?? biggrin.gif

One..
RustyWa
two
GWN7
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif drooley.gif

Nice
redshift
That is super sweet.

M
IronHillRestorations
That's very close to the color of my 6. It just says green metallic.
guywan914
Eric the teener looks great. smilie_pokal.gif You have given me inspiration to keep the original color. I'll post pics when it's sprayed [ don't hold your breath it's gonna be a while]
Gint
That's such a beautiful teener. Respectfully, your wife is nutz! wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.