Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Hella US version front turn signal lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
I beleive these are NLA although I suspect there are repops out there. These are NOS and are genuine Hella. $150 pair CONUS shipping included.
Click to view attachment
Lucky9146
Dibbs PM sent
a914luvr
SOLD, Thanks Jim!
914Sixer
Autopartswarehouse.com

New 914 USA Hella Lens : $40.95
New 914 Euro Hella Lens: $41.64
toolguy
eBay item number: 140617355768

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140617355768?_trks...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Porsche 914 70-76 Turn Signal Lens Front Set of 2 HELLA OEM New 91463193411

$86 for a pair and free shipping
a914luvr
OK, I see I was wrong obviously. The coloring does looks different on the newest ones though. It looks much lighter to me but that could just be the pics. Pelican doesn't have them in thier catalog and I checked the primary Porsche parts supplier for them and they didn't list them. I should have done more research and will offer the buyer a partial refund if he's not happy with these.
Lucky9146
Thanks Glen was waiting for them to arrive to see what they look like. Others have PM'd me as well. Thanks
porbmw
But...

I would appreciate hearing from someone who has "new" NOS, and "old"NOS

My impression remains that the new is a lighter orange, in both versions, than with the old.....

??????????? shades.gif
toolguy
I bought a set of the EBay ones I referenced above to see just that. should be here in a couple of days and will report back. . I do have a NOS pair I've saved for years to compare to.
porbmw
beerchug.gif
toolguy
Just got them. . absolutely identical to my NOS and to a used original one
color is perfect, all markings identical. .
NOS is the one screwed on the car, Middle is the one from EBay listing in my above post. Original 1970 is on the left
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.