Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumble Bee on Craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SteveLE
THIS IS NOT MY CAR, just FYI

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5341002628.html
914Sixer
Definitely needs some clean up work.
Dominic
For that money I would expect a near perfect car, not one that has been chopped up to add A/C.

agree.gif that they should have at least cleaned the floor mats before taking pics confused24.gif
iwanta914-6
A/C in a 914, what a silly idea...lol.
era vulgaris
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Dec 8 2015, 02:13 PM) *

agree.gif

87m491
Value as it sits?

QUOTE(Dominic @ Dec 8 2015, 08:15 AM) *

For that money I would expect a near perfect car, not one that has been chopped up to add A/C.

agree.gif that they should have at least cleaned the floor mats before taking pics confused24.gif

era vulgaris
QUOTE(87m491 @ Dec 9 2015, 01:15 PM) *

Value as it sits?

Considering Black Forest Racing sold a couple of completely restored, arguably perfect condition Bumblebees last year...asking price was $24K, IIRC. No idea what they actually sold for.
This car, maybe $15K...if there are no electrical, mechanical, structural, or cosmetic issues. Less if there are. At least that's the max I'd pay for it. Maybe someone else would pay more.
At any rate, $29K is a pipe dream. But you never know, and you can't blame the guy for trying. Worst thing that happens is it doesn't sell and he lowers the price to something more realistic.
Evil914
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Dec 8 2015, 11:13 AM) *

Especially in Minnesota,is the ice melted off the lakes by the 4th of July? lol-2.gif laugh.gif 74 degrees in Texas today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.