Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zambezi
Got a heads up from the 356 forum that Restoration Design is having a Christmas sale this month. Here is the post:

We are currently having a Christmas sale on 356 sheet metal we produce. The sale will continue on till the end of December There will be a reduction of 15% on parts we produce. You can place the order on-line and then we apply the discount when we do the invoicing. The discount will not show up on your on-line confirmation. You may also phone in the order.
There will be a one day sale on all 911 sheet metal parts we produce, 15% discount, the sale will only be on December 28, which is in lieu of our Boxing Day sale (Canadian holiday).
Also currently running is our sale of 914 sheet metal, we produce, 15% off

I did not see it posted here yet and know many of us could use some sheet metal.

Jim
BK911
Thanks for the heads up.
Been putting off buying some stuff.
Glad I did.
Who says procrastination doesn't pay off? smile.gif
Mueller
Good and bad news....good for you guys looking at buying, bad for me since I won't get to buying anything until sometime next year sad.gif
budk
It was posted in the build-off challenge forum - that the discount applied to everyone not just those participating in the challenge. However, if you buy one of their kits of parts, the savings is less. I just ordered a bunch of parts and it was not as simple as just knocking 15% off the bottom line - still, any discount helps and the parts look amazing.
dangerranger01
Anyone know if there any sort of import fee when getting metal shipped into the states? I seem to remember years ago buying some parts from a shop in Canada and there was a huge tax/import fee i didn't know about.....looking at getting a few patch panels....
budk
QUOTE(dangerranger01 @ Dec 9 2015, 10:31 PM) *

Anyone know if there any sort of import fee when getting metal shipped into the states? I seem to remember years ago buying some parts from a shop in Canada and there was a huge tax/import fee i didn't know about.....looking at getting a few patch panels....

On my order of approx. $1300 the duty and another fee amounted to $4.13.
stevegm
QUOTE(BK911 @ Dec 9 2015, 08:42 AM) *

Thanks for the heads up.
Been putting off buying some stuff.
Glad I did.
Who says procrastination doesn't pay off? smile.gif

My dad. But clearly he was mistaken.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.