Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: App Bizz Customer Service
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lvnzdrm
I recently purchased a carpet set from the classified. It was listed as NIB and fit my budget and 71 driver. I wasn't ready for carpet yet ( chasing water leaks) but didn't want the deal to pass me by. I pulled the trigger and it arrived as promised NIB. Excited to finally have some nice plush carpet. Thanksgiving morning I headed to the garage to tinker and while test fitting the carpet discovered the center section was cut out backwards. You that feeling... My good deal is going to cost me money! I fired an email off that night to App Bizz customer service thinking I could possible get a replacement section. The next morning I had a reply from Bob asking several questions and that he would work on it, but it was impossible for one section to be backwards. After a few emails with pictures it was discovered it was indeed cut wrong. Bob quickly sent me a new properly cut piece in the mail at no charge. I offered to pay for it since I did not buy it from him directly. He said " I made it wrong, so now I'll make it right" thank you for the awesome customer service App Bizz. Just wanted to share my experience. Merry Christmas!!
pete000
I have been to their shop and used their products and very happy with their quality and service.

ben*james
That sounds like a great business owner and a great act on your part to give a positive endorsement. Thank you!
bandjoey
App bizz doesn't Google. What's the www?
euro911
Bob's a really nice guy. I met him in the early 2000s - when I bought some of his 911 felt front trunk carpet kits on ebay. Found out he was local and got to tour his facility in the back of his computer business. I let him borrow one of my early 901 SWB carpet kits so he could make templates for his new kits - and yes, I got some cool freebies in return biggrin.gif

His business grew at a steady rate and he moved to a larger facility. When business got even better, he turned his computer business over to his employees so he could devote more time to Porsche accessories.

Coincidentally, my shop was Bob's shop before he moved to an even larger the facility in Wilmington.
Larmo63
I have also been to Bob's App Biz shop in Wilmington. It is a small but efficient affair, and he couldn't be nicer.

He has done a lot of cool favors for me.

I also vouch for their business!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.