Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sail Panel Trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
I'm looking for the left / right and center.....who carries these at a decent price?
altitude411
I haven't ordered from them so.... but DC has the sail panel trim pieces (L&R) listed for $55.00. By far the cheapest I have seen listed. Has any one purchased from these guy's who can verify quality? OEM?? popcorn[1].gif

http://dcauto.gotdns.com/illustration/index/135874527
Mike Fitton
DC's are used and POS don't bother. If you are looking for new try eeuroparts.com and you can negotiate. Part # may not show on their website but call them with the number.These are not cheap I paid $155 for the right side piece new. If you are looking for driver quality I may have some.
altitude411
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 10 2015, 06:32 AM) *

DC's are used and POS don't bother. If you are looking for new try eeuroprarts.com and you can negotiate. These are not cheap I paid $155 for the right side piece new. If you are looking for driver quality I may have some.

Thanks Mike. I thought it might be TGTBT. beerchug.gif
Cal
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 10 2015, 08:32 AM) *

DC's are used and POS don't bother. If you are looking for new try eeuroparts.com and you can negotiate. Part # may not show on their website but call them with the number.These are not cheap I paid $155 for the right side piece new. If you are looking for driver quality I may have some.

Thanks Mike. I just purchased a low mileage '74 914 2.0 that needs minor tidying up.....let me know if you have the right and left in excellent condition.

Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Cal @ Dec 10 2015, 09:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 10 2015, 08:32 AM) *

Thanks Mike. I just purchased a low mileage '74 914 2.0 that needs minor tidying up.....let me know if you have the right and left in excellent condition.

What I have you will not like, I bought NEW at eeuroparts.com. Trust me you will not be happy with any used ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.