Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 25% @ HF for 4 days
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Received the 25% off coupon in my email this AM. It has a "forward to friend" feature, so if you need one LMK. beerchug.gif
914itis
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 10 2015, 10:19 AM) *

Received the 25% off coupon in my email this AM. It has a "forward to friend" feature, so if you need one LMK. beerchug.gif

Thanks ,
pM sent
LowBridge
new around here ... who is "HF"
zambezi
HF Harbor freight
PlantMan
QUOTE(LowBridge @ Dec 10 2015, 07:33 AM) *

new around here ... who is "HF"

Harbor Freight
The home of disposable tools!
screenguy914
One must be selective when shopping at HF. The net has many shopping tips.

Snap-On is an available option for some. Friend of mine just bought a set of screwdrivers (4) for a C-note.

Sherwood
BK911
Scissor lift!!!
PlantMan
Picking-up a blast cabinet and going to modify the crap out of it.
altitude411
I thought I was supposed to be signed up for e-mail from HF. I guess not. If anyone has another 25% coupon to offer I'd appreciate it very much. Please send me a PM. beerchug.gif
Chris H.
25% off

Merry Christmas!

Hey can you use the 25% off on a scissor lift???? I know jacks are excluded...

Kent how's the blast cabinet? Good for small parts?
blitZ
I used the 25% off on their scissor lift a few years ago. It must be purchased online and it will be delivered to a freight drop site close to your house. The freight place put it in a pickup truck with a forklift. Getting it out was another matter.

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Dec 11 2015, 09:04 AM) *

25% off

Merry Christmas!

76-914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Dec 11 2015, 06:04 AM) *

25% off

Merry Christmas!

Chris, I believe you can use it on a scissor lift. It was not excluded in the fine print. The blast cabinet is fine for small work. beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
I need an English wheel idea.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 11 2015, 09:25 AM) *

25% off

Merry Christmas!

Chris, I believe you can use it on a scissor lift. It was not excluded in the fine print. The blast cabinet is fine for small work. beerchug.gif

Just bought the blast cabinet. ~$158 shipped to my door. Can't beat it! There are some great recommendations to improve it for cheap. Looks like it needs a better light and sealing it...so an LED light in a clear tube and some silicone and you're set. Plus a shop vac. Think I'll hold off on the scissor lift and get a full 2-poster. beerchug.gif
johnhora
Chris...THANKS for posting the 25% coupon!
budk
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 11 2015, 10:27 AM) *

I need an English wheel idea.gif

Already on sale for $300.... it would be nice to have for $225.

And, the coupon is available for printing from the website.
76-914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Dec 11 2015, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 11 2015, 09:25 AM) *

25% off

Merry Christmas!

Just bought the blast cabinet. ~$158 shipped to my door. Can't beat it! There are some great recommendations to improve it for cheap. Looks like it needs a better light and sealing it...so an LED light in a clear tube and some silicone and you're set. Plus a shop vac. Think I'll hold off on the scissor lift and get a full 2-poster. beerchug.gif

Chris, buy this lite. It will double as utility light. It has a strong magnetic back that will hold it to the inside top of cabinet. Place it inside of a zip lock bag if you want to protect the lens as it will become cloudy after several hours use. The cord will fit/thread out the rear of the cabinet. http://www.harborfreight.com/slim-line-flu...ight-61538.html
Chris H.
Got it, thanks Kent! Just picked up a new jack too. Low profile 3 ton (coupon, $84.99!). Don't know what vehicle my neighbor jacked my old Craftsman up with but it's not feeling well. The reviews are the key at HF. People really let 'em have it if the stuff sucks but there's some decent stuff too.
barefoot
Or just go to harborfreight.com ad the 25% comes right up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.