Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chrome bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
I have a set of chrome bumpers. The front is a B- / C+ bumper with some bubbles under chrome and a rusted away area which does not show on the car. The rear is a B+\A- with good original chrome and one small dent that is hard to see. Both look okay on the car, driver quality.
I'm looking to trade them for a painted front in very nice shape, I will repaint it so the paint is not important.
Prefer SF bay area so shipping is not involved.
I really don't want to ship mine. Rubber tops not included.

here is a shot of the rear, I don't have a good one of the front. If you look on the right side of the rear under the reverse light you can see a small dimple where the dent is, I believe it can be bumped out from the back but I'm going to leave it for the next owner.

Click to view attachment
Catorse
Looking to buy a good front bumper outright, but there would be shipping. Dibs if you sell, please post pics.
DRPHIL914
I am looking for both front and rear, price will depend on actual condition and shipping will be required.

please post a price per our rules/guidelines

if you prefer to email pictures philipjwagnerdc@gmail.com
BeatNavy
I'd be interested in the rear, if you ship and if you do split them up and if you don't sell to Phil first (obviously I'm in line behind the good doctor). Lot of "ifs" there.
B2524
i am willing to sell the rear for $150. plus shipping and packing, i will drop it off at a shipper and they will pack it for shipping.
the front is not good enough to sell, i will give it to a local buyer if they come to pick up the rear.

first preference is a local buyer. i will wait a week or two to see if someone local wants them.

again the rubber tops are not included.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.