Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D-Jet TPS Differences
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Highland
I was wondering if I can replace the board in 1.7 TPS and use it in a 2.0 stock D-jet system.

Are the boards the only difference?
JeffBowlsby
Not interchangeable, they rotate in opposite directions. Both replacement boards are available.
davesprinkle
As Jeff said, these sensors rotate in different directions. And you cannot swap boards between sensors because the wipers are different as well.
Mikey914
You can bend the arms slightly to make them follow a slightly different (unworn) path. or better yet replace them.
Highland
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 11 2015, 09:52 AM) *

You can bend the arms slightly to make them follow a slightly different (unworn) path. or better yet replace them.

Replacement arms are available?
NJ914
I have a similar issue with my TPS. Board is scratched but more of the issue is the arms are bent a bit. Can you get new arms? Where? Does anyone have a photo of a 2.0 TPS with the arms in their correct position at idle?
BeatNavy
I don't think I've ever seen just the arms for sale. Maybe put a WTB in classifieds for a whole TPS?
Mikey914
No the arms are not available, but you can replace the board. I wouldn't try bending the "back" but the new board should solve your issue.
boxsterfan
Everything you ever wanted to know about D-Jet here:

http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/djetparts.htm

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.