Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Fuchs Lug Bolts Source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BeatNavy
Searches tell me this has periodically come up, so apologies if this is a rehash, but I didn't necessarily see a solid answer. I'm tired of the Riviera (or Riviera clones) on my daily driver. They were painted red to "match" the paint job, and I threw black plastidip on them last year so they looked slightly less horrible and pimp-like (apologies in advance to any pimps here on the World). "Slightly" in "slightly less horrible" being the operative word here. barf.gif

I've got 2.0 Fuchs sitting underneath my deck from my project car, but I can't seem to locate the lug bolts that came with the Fuchs, and my DD's Rivieras came with wheel studs in the rear and funky lug bolts for the fronts.

I guess I need Fuch 2.0 lug bolts. They're the long ones (62 mm)? I see AA has these for sale (AA Lugs), but are these correct and are there any other sources?

I admit I know next to nothing about wheels....
mepstein
Bdstone, Garold, ect. Usually $100. 2.0 Fuchs are my favorite.
Mike Fitton
Here is an option: http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-par...-91436131501-bk
bigkensteele
If I were looking for some, I would PM members Garold Shaffer and BDStone.

If they didn't have them, I would check with Rich @

http://www.highperformancehouse.com/
BeatNavy
Ok, thanks for the tips. I'll check with them.
914Sixer
The ones from Airhead parts are a very good deal. Make sure you get the 38mm one. You can by plastic chrome caps on the cheap and cover the bolt heads.
bdstone914
agree.gif

I am out. I am getting a set plated for a friend who is going to sell them. that will in a week or so.
Dominic
I have a full set of lug bolts if you are still looking. PM me for details.

BeatNavy
Cool, thanks for everyone's help. Dominic, I sent you a PM. It will be good to get off the Riv's if I can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.