Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFS5: Porsche Unleashed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72Signal914
Hey, Andy is going to have NFS5 I guess on his site \, it's uploading right now and will be done around 6:00pm EST. He'll explain more about how to get it once he has it. later
72Signal914
The file is uploaded to Andy's FTP so I guess check his site now and then to see if its up
Qarl
ummm what's the site?
seanery
I checked his url and found only an inbox and an outbox with no files in either.
72Signal914
If you have an FTP program (I use FileZilla) then you can access it, PM me to get the info for it, if that is ok by Andy
Andyrew
When are you guys going to be ready for a online game?
SirAndy
you can now download it here, just click on the link below ...

185 MB !!!

ftp://66.250.97.194/nfs/NFS5_Porsche_Unleashed.exe
driving.gif

Andy
madd_dogg_914
I don't mean to sound stupid . . . but how do you install/play it. None of the setup files work, and if you just click the Porsche.exe file it starts to load the game, but freezes on the opening screen. Am I missing something? Doing something wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. I had this game before and I loved it! I would love to love it again!

Thanks
-Chris
72Signal914
All you have to do is unzip it to a folder and its ready to play DO NOT INSTALL IT, just unzip and double-click the .exe Porsche file and it'll load no problem. You may want to restart your computer after you unzip it, thats what I did
djm914-6
As said above... what about online games?
Andyrew
Ok, guys lets get a game going, not online because for those of you that have downloaded the game, you cant go online because of the no cd crack (trust me).
Lets see, Why dont we just start what I was talking about before?

Ok, race Cote de azure in a 914 2.0, and because some of you probably havent played the game enough to buy the car in evolution mode.. Race a stock car..
OK? Cote de azure, stock 914 2.0.

driving.gif
seanery
there is a file with the extension nfo. Right click it and tell it to open with "notepad" and do what it says to do.
Alexlitov
Thanks Andy. 14 minute download.

Alex
L8Apex
damn you Andy! I've been playing for about an hour or so at work! I have this game at home, but my CD is all jacked up. Oh well, paid nothing for that one also.
72Signal914
on another note:

I'm addicted to it already can't seem to stop playing. We need to make a new section called NFS:PUAA (Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed Addicts Anonymous) and post our times for the different courses and different cars
seanery
I lost the power supply for my steering wheel.

Does anyone have a Logitech Wingman Formula Force?
Can you tell me the specs of the power supply?
(looking for volts, pin config...)

I'm sick of the keyboard and want to use my wheel.
L8Apex
Fine....

Damn you Mike! splat.gif finger.gif
Demick
QUOTE(seanery @ Jun 16 2003, 03:41 PM)
I lost the power supply for my steering wheel.

Does anyone have a Logitech Wingman Formula Force?
Can you tell me the specs of the power supply?
(looking for volts, pin config...)

I'm sick of the keyboard and want to use my wheel.

Can't you just use it without power (no force feedback). It's better without it anyway.

Demick
seanery
didn't even try it without the power.
airsix
my idea, MY IDEA  :finger:

I can picture the lawyers at the BSA hearing grilling you on the wittness stand. "...and please explain the part where you shout 'My idea' repeatedly and give everyone the finger."

you --> blink.gif Oops.
72Signal914
thats true,

Andy's idea Andy's IDEA!!!! finger.gif finger.gif

deleted for all intents and purposes (get me off the hook)
seanery
ohmy.gif No power supply, no wheel!
72Signal914
I like the keyboard anyway, also when I get home tonight I am going to start working on a 916 and the ultimate 914 (complete Frankenstein, parts from the best cars, but not too crazy)
PatW
Uhggg. Dumb question.

Do I need to download in order to play on-line?. I already have NFS Porsche.

Thanks, Pat driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.