Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Evil
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
What ever happened to Dr. Evil? I never see any post by him anymore....
Harpo
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Dec 12 2015, 09:30 AM) *

I thought he was busy with his new day job. That is why he is no longer rebuilding transmissions
Mark Henry
He's still around, he just doesn't post as much because he had to get serious with his day job.

Plus he got married, had kids, big house, big mortgage, new job, not to mention few other things on his plate....
In other words he's now he's just another slave to the man. poke.gif

He still posts regular (off/on) in the sandbox.
Hank914
QUOTE(Harpo @ Dec 12 2015, 09:56 AM) *

QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Dec 12 2015, 09:30 AM) *

I thought he was busy with his new day job. That is why he is no longer rebuilding transmissions

No more tranny rebuilds? mad.gif

What about the clinics? beer3.gif

Did he at least transfer his knowledge to an apprentice so we can all continue to benefit? headbang.gif

Oh, well... I figured having an MD rebuild your transmissions was too good to last! And good for him, with the job and kid and big house... He is living the American Dream! piratenanner.gif

DBCooper
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 12 2015, 10:03 AM) *

The Sandbox, huh? So that's where guys go when they get married? lol-2.gif

Mark Henry
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Dec 12 2015, 01:13 PM) *

The Sandbox, huh? So that's where guys go when they get married? lol-2.gif

duh yeh...only place the wives let us go to be immature....
Elliot Cannon

He's still around, he just doesn't post as much because he had to get serious with his day job.

Plus he got married, had kids, big house, big mortgage, new job, not to mention few other things on his plate....

Nah. He's just phuckin' lazy, that's all. av-943.gif
Drums66
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 12 2015, 02:46 PM) *

Nah. He's just phuckin' lazy, that's all. av-943.gif

YA.........when he rebuilds a transmission he just presses the Refresh key on his computer!
laugh.gif bye1.gif
Dave_Darling
Damn lazy bum. He only works 100 hours a week, plus has a wife, a baby, and two (new!) teenaged daughters to take care of. Plus a handful of cars and a bunch of bikes.

I bet the bastage even thinks he needs 4 hours of sleep a night or something!

--DD
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 12 2015, 05:15 PM) *

Damn lazy bum. He only works 100 hours a week, plus has a wife, a baby, and two (new!) teenaged daughters to take care of. Plus a handful of cars and a bunch of bikes.

--DD

biggrin.gif , welcome to the real world.
Mike Bellis
He's busy taking his CCW class... ar15.gif
76-914
QUOTE(396 @ Dec 12 2015, 05:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 12 2015, 05:15 PM) *

--DD

biggrin.gif , welcome to the real world.

Yeppers, and if by chance you survive, you are presented with a worn out body and grey hair as your reward while muttering, "Where did it go?"
EdwardBlume
Deep space cryogenic freeze perhaps?

av-943.gif
whitetwinturbo
...........here's the new American Dream:

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif

.......looks like everyone needs to carry protection....sigh
Chris H.
Here's a nice description of the latest...

Dr. Not Evil At All
scotty b
He is extremely busy with life

He IS still rebuilding transmissions. Just PM him if you need to get a message to him
Hank914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Dec 13 2015, 01:12 PM) *

Here's a nice description of the latest...

Dr. Not Evil At All

Thanks for posting this link, for those not regularly in the sandbox.

Great update on Dr. Evil. Somebody will have to write a book on this dude. Not many like him at all. Glad I already got my transaxle done. But I put about 30K on it in the year and a half, so I'll need a refresh in a few more years. Hope he's still doing them then.
iankarr
Wow. Just read the thread in the sandbox. Mike is one amazing dude. And the outpouring of support is heartwarming. Proud to be part of this community...and grateful that he's taking my rebuild on in the midst of all of this...

YES...the Doctor is still "in"!
Mark Henry
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 13 2015, 10:08 AM) *

Yeppers, and if by chance you survive, you are presented with a worn out body and grey hair as your reward while muttering, "Where did it go?"

confused24.gif The evil one would need hair for it to go grey..... biggrin.gif
wndsrfr
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Dec 13 2015, 01:42 PM) *

Wow. Just read the thread in the sandbox. Mike is one amazing dude. And the outpouring of support is heartwarming. Proud to be part of this community...and grateful that he's taking my rebuild on in the midst of all of this...

agree.gif +++1
He's definitely got his hands full but finished my tranz in time for me to do the Daytona DE. And, it shifts like magic, just beautiful. Thanks, Mike!
colingreene
he responded when i sent him a message?
Mark Henry
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Dec 13 2015, 08:23 PM) *

QUOTE(cuddyk @ Dec 13 2015, 01:42 PM) *

agree.gif +++1
He's definitely got his hands full but finished my tranz in time for me to do the Daytona DE. And, it shifts like magic, just beautiful. Thanks, Mike!

Ass kisser KMA.gif
Dr Evil
Wow, someone linked this in my open house thread. Make a guy feel special that he is actually missed when he vanishes for a while. Longer than I realized. This last year has been a blur. Things are settling down here. Just trying to clear the que of rebuilds and grateful for the work. Its a good distraction from making the deaf see, the blind walk, and the lame hear....ah well. The slow down with barn rehab, which was supposed to have concluded before the snow, and did one day after the snow started (which is great given all of our track records for project completion, ah hem). Now things can park where they are supposed to.

So, no, not vanished, still in business, and my real job is still smoothing out, but I am working on it and its getting better every day.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.