Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete 911 Front Suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
Based on a date stamp on the ZF steering rack, I believe it is from a 1967 car, plus it has the threaded strut supports, which are pre 68. Not sure of the model it came from, but has Bilstein struts. Anyway, it is complete and clean, and I am happy to strap to a pallet, wrap up and ship.

$1300 plus ship

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
bdstone914
You will probably have better luck on the Early 911 S Registry or 912 Registry. That suspension is a step backwards for a 914. It would fit a 65-68 911 or 912. Even rhen ther are,differences in the cross nember. Bilstien inserts are a plus as they are about $180 each new. Has the drop links that are correct length for a SWB car.
And it is not complete missing hubs, spindle nuts, grease caps, brake backing plates and the brackets that attach the front of the A arms to the body. Just my opinion but I do not see that being worth any where near what you are asking.
To a 914 owner it would be a very expensive way to do a 5 lug conversion.
GLWS
greggearhead
Yep, appreciate the input. I've got it there for sale, but trying to cast a wider net and all that. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.