Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much would a...?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
i was doing some thinking in the shower...and i came up with the idea to remove the rear Porshe reflector off my 14 and see how it would look. AND if it turns out good i'll either sell it here or on ebay, but i was pondering how much i could tric...fetch on ebay for this reflector. But im prolly gonna sell it here on the forum. And maybe deduct a little off the price for the reflector in exchange for the rear lock+key & the decals that read 914-VW-Porsche / 1.8. BUT first i will need a base price. And this sale will start once i remove and see if it would look good w/out the reflector. Below ive included pics of the decals i'd like to trade +$$$ for the reflector....
dlo914
would like this in chrome w/out the 6
dlo914
this as well in chrome
dlo914
actually anything from the following i'd gladly trade for + $$$:
exterior door handle w/key
front windshield trim
seat bottoms (black vinyl)
center caps for rivieras
ignition cylinder + orig. key
side marker lights
fog light grills
jack hole plugs
interior carpeting
rear trunk gas shocks
speedometer cable
stock front sway bar w/ mountings (i wish dry.gif )

but yea other than those name a part i'm negotiable....

redshift
There is an unused reflector kit on Ebay that Bruce Napier pointed out to me...

Was $325 with 26 hours to go.. ohmy.gif

M
dlo914
laugh.gif ebay nuts...apparently not true 914 owners...
redshift
chair.gif

dry.gif

I am hoping the bidding doesn't go over $10,001.00.....

M
dlo914
laugh.gif hah...the seller is gonna make bank or a decent 914-6 perhaps @ the price you stated...
xsboost90
i sold one for $20. once..so lets say $25? ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif
mack914
Sold mine a couple of years ago for $90, included manual truck release. ohmy.gif
dlo914
im guessing it's gonna go on ebay with a reserve of iono $80 or lower...if i decide to sell it...but i would gladly trade..
1bad914
PM me, I need a reflector and have most if not all of the parts you need. Let's make a deal!!! laugh.gif
dlo914
will be posting a picture of the reflector later today....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.