Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: New 914 CLEAR & TINT WINDSHIELDS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ProSource Glass

Finally after 6 + months we will have the clear 914 windshields once again. There are also light green tint due in. The pricing is the same as 2014 $175 EA Clear or $195 EA Tint. Save on freight picking up in the Boston area or combine with others for a freight savings. It costs the same to ship whether we send 1, 2 or a few. Contact us to order right away.
Toll Free 877-345-2800 or for more detailed info email us at info@prosourceglassintl.com
Thanks,
RIchard
LowBridge
I'm in the Boston area.. do you also do removal and installation work?
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(LowBridge @ Dec 14 2015, 08:10 AM) *

We strictly sell the glass these days. I can always recommend places. If you are out that way I would highly recommend Bob's Auto Glass. He should do a good job for you. He knows me welll. Richard
DRPHIL914
Richard, can you ship to South Carolina and do you have someone you know installation wise here. I am close to Savannah GA and about 90 minutes from Charleston, 2 hours from Columbia SC
LowBridge
QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Dec 15 2015, 11:48 PM) *

QUOTE(LowBridge @ Dec 14 2015, 08:10 AM) *

We strictly sell the glass these days. I can always recommend places. If you are out that way I would highly recommend Bob's Auto Glass. He should do a good job for you. He knows me welll. Richard

I'm in the fitchburg area... anyone out this way you would recommend?
bandjoey
How is it shipped and about cost to Texas. Also is this Chinese, American, German etc. manufacture. It meets US highway standards?
Guaranteed fit? Thanks for more details.
Cracker
What is shipping to a business address in zip code 30004 (clear unit)?

Tony
pilothyer
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 18 2015, 07:40 PM) *

How is it shipped and about cost to Texas. Also is this Chinese, American, German etc. manufacture. It meets US highway standards?

Good series of questions, eagerly awaiting a reply.......... popcorn[1].gif
76-914
IIRC, Richard has warehouse pick up available in some states. beerchug.gif
barefoot
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Dec 16 2015, 08:42 AM) *

Richard, can you ship to South Carolina and do you have someone you know installation wise here. I am close to Savannah GA and about 90 minutes from Charleston, 2 hours from Columbia SC

I went to their warehouse in Charlotte and brought mine back to Charleston, It's now installed in the car
Barefoot
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 18 2015, 09:17 PM) *

IIRC, Richard has warehouse pick up available in some states. beerchug.gif

Anyone in the San Francisco area need a windshield so we can have group shipped? Also, is there an installation shop in this area?

Thanks,
Richard
Evil914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 18 2015, 05:40 PM) *

I need a couple myself here in Texas,maybe we could get them shipped together and save some bucks? Carl
RR914
Anyone else want to hook up for a few in the Chicagoland/Wi/IN area?
rmdinmd
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=227989

Post 19 lists warehouses where you can pick up. might be one near you. smile.gif
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(rmdinmd @ Dec 21 2015, 09:08 AM) *

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=227989

Post 19 lists warehouses where you can pick up. might be one near you. smile.gif

Very cool. I'm in downtown Oakland. I'll contact Richard and just need to find a glass shop to do the install.

Richard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.