Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm in!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mike_the_man
I've finally managed to get my schedule sorted out, and myself and 2 friends will be driving down from way up north (Saskatchewan) to the WCC! It should be one hell of a road trip!

So, we're looking to meet up with any other people heading down. Where is everybody meeting? I'm not too sure what the best way to get to Cali from Sask is, but I was thinking of making a stop at CAMP914.

Any suggestions in routes, where to meet people, etc?

I'm so excited to see this many 914s in one place, and actually meet most of you! I know that I owe a couple fo you some beer! beerchug.gif

ArtechnikA
QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Mar 14 2005, 12:06 PM)
I'm not too sure what the best way to get to Cali from Sask is,

looks like it's due south to Mexico City, then slight left, follow the coast, hang a right a Medallin.
Jeroen
have a look here...
there's a couple of threads about caravans to the WCC
Howard
Gotcha covered for the beer (gutsy thing to say to a Canuck) if you remember my Cuban Stogies!
TheCabinetmaker
Careful with the Canadian Habanos. You can get counterfiets even from the cigar stores. Hell, you can get fakes even in Cuba! mad.gif
scruz914
I am going yo guess that you head South through Montana and Wyoming until you hit 80 and then go West. 80 would be the easiest route through the mountains (Rockies and Sierra).
Joe Bob
"I" would head west then....then take the 101/1 south....pretty time of the year if you are not in a hurry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.