Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted in Seattle: Aubergine or raspberry?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
'75 2.0 in very good shape. Owner didn't know about this site, hopefully he will stop in and say 'hi'. I got the vin (4752909061 - somebody please add it to the database) but couldn't get the paint code. Is this raspberry or a respray?

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
blackmoon
Pepto-bismol pink happy11.gif
Skydance
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 14 2015, 09:01 AM) *

'75 2.0 in very good shape. Owner didn't know about this site, hopefully he will stop in and say 'hi'. I got the vin (4752909061 - somebody please add it to the database) but couldn't get the paint code. Is this raspberry or a respray?

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

My sisters '72 Raspberry (original factory paint)Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
My '75 in Raspberry - repainted - not an original Raspberry car.

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Looks like raspberry to me.
jim_hoyland
Added to VIN database smile.gif
rjames
Funny - the 914 is one of those cars where just about every color works to some extent. Maybe it's because it looks a bit like a toy car, given it's small size and unique look.
mepstein
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 14 2015, 03:07 PM) *

Funny - the 914 is one of those cars where just about every color works to some extent. Maybe it's because it looks a bit like a toy car, given it's small size and unique look.

agree.gif
Chris H.
I like it. Even the pin-striping on the hood is cool. Period correct. Looks a little on the pink side but that could be the lighting. Plaid seats thumb3d.gif !
Sleepin
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 14 2015, 01:07 PM) *

Maybe it's because it looks a bit like a toy car, given it's small size and unique look.

...most of us just push ours around making engine noises. blink.gif poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.