Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We made it!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
merrill
The car is much cleaner than I had hoped! clap.gif Typical little items, Heater, not working sad.gif some seals with large gaps- very cold while snowing ( in car ). But we made it with no major issues. I hope this pic comes through, will post more on the show your car page.
skline
It looks like a nice little car. It is winking at all the other cars. A few minor things to fix and we will see you at the WCC?
McMark
I kind of like the body color headlight surrounds. Nice car.
merrill
I am praying for a hall pas to the WCC laugh.gif
Allan
That's a really nice color.
Eric_Shea
Welcome to the club... smilie_pokal.gif

And THANKS A LOT FOR SAYING HI WHILE YOU WERE IN SLC!! mad.gif

laugh.gif
scruz914
Merrill,

Glad to hear your trip was successful. The car looks great! I received your voice mail and will give you a call soon to catch up.

-Jeff
merrill
Eric, didn't you see my beauty queen wave as my motercade wisked me from the airport to Tooele? wink.gif
Scruz, I just thought it would be nice to hear your voice, and talk about the lake access thing.
I don't kid about the hall pass, my wife is one tough cookie! I am trying to convince her we need to visit some family around the time of the WCC cool_shades.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (merrill @ Mar 14 2005, 10:04 AM)
The car is much cleaner than I had hoped! clap.gif Typical little items, Heater, not working sad.gif some seals with large gaps- very cold while snowing ( in car ). But we made it with no major issues. I hope this pic comes through, will post more on the show your car page.

awww...she's winking at us.... wink.gif unsure.gif
Eric_Shea
didn't you see my beauty queen wave as my motercade wisked me from the airport to Tooele?

"That" was you? blink.gif

Nice looking car. lol2.gif
TravisNeff
Marathon blue? Me likes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.