Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craig's list 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
I am a married potato, so no way I can get this one...
Some body should check it out. Nice color.craiglist I think it is a repost...
Root_Werks
Yep, repost, nice car though. Gemini Blue, very nice color, wonder if it is the factory color? If so, that alone with worth a little $$$$. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
laugh.gif Oh yeah, stop looking to buy another 914 or I gonna tell! laugh.gif
dinomium
You are EVIL! Dont you have some flares to finnish or something?
Root_Werks
QUOTE (dinomium @ Mar 14 2005, 10:36 AM)
You are EVIL! Dont you have some flares to finnish or something?

bootyshake.gif happy11.gif
uzzaw
QUOTE (dinomium @ Mar 14 2005, 10:05 AM)

Has anyone in the Seattle area looked at this? It has been reposted on craigslist.org atleast 4 times.
dinomium
Hey look at that, another North of North BFE memeber! Welcome!!
Root_Werks
QUOTE (uzzaw @ Mar 14 2005, 12:45 PM)

Has anyone in the Seattle area looked at this? It has been reposted on craigslist.org atleast 4 times.

Not here, got too many things going on (914 related even) to think about picking up another one. It looks like a nice car though. If you want someone to go check it out with you, keep us locals in mind. wink.gif
dinomium
Kevin and Geoff are the closest I think...
uzzaw
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Mar 14 2005, 12:49 PM)
QUOTE (uzzaw @ Mar 14 2005, 12:45 PM)

Not here, got too many things going on (914 related even) to think about picking up another one. It looks like a nice car though. If you want someone to go check it out with you, keep us locals in mind. wink.gif

I will definitely ask some of you locals for some advice when it is time to purchase. I want a 914, but it just isn't the right time yet. I have my eyes open and hopefully something will come up that I just cannot pass on.

Rob
dinomium
You are in the right part of town, Dan always has either one for sale or knows of one
;^)
and even though he DOES go running on his lunch, he is an ok guy!
Root_Werks
QUOTE (dinomium @ Mar 14 2005, 03:20 PM)
You are in the right part of town, Dan always has either one for sale or knows of one
;^)
and even though he DOES go running on his lunch, he is an ok guy!

And still.....nobody likes me!?!?!?? wacko.gif

Yeah, just sold that black 2.0 to Cole. When the time comes, let me know, CAMP914 has a couple of really good deals on a couple of 2.0's right now. They don't look bad at all! Like $2500 and $3200 I think? Something like that.
dinomium
I ran like three miles last week
I finially said " Here lady, you can HAVE your purse back!"

I keed I KEED!
red914
the CAMP914 2.0s that are up for sale right now look great! i am trying to figure out how i can:
A/ buy one
B/ hide it in the garage so i can stay married

Dan, you should have come out for the st. patrick's day dash yesterday in seattle; a short, fun run, followed by beer and sausage. nuthin' wrong wit' dat... beer3.gif chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.