Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Nuther 914 sighting, electric, Oceanside, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cuda911
Went o the local Costco to load up on holiday food and supplies. Saw this car in the parking lot. Later found out that it belongs to my optometrist who has an office in the Costco!

rjames
That's a lot of blue! Funny how these things keep popping up despite their limited numbers. Needs a trunk lid alignment. smile.gif
mepstein
There's another optometrist or something similar ( my apologies) on the site who lives in wilm de with a red electric 914. Super nice guy.
Tom_T
How funny Mike, that 914s didn't come up in prior conversations with your eye Doc.!

Happy Holidays to you two! santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
siverson
> Needs a trunk lid alignment

I think it needs an OEM hood seal. That looks like a poor fitting repro sticking through.

-Steve
rjames
QUOTE(siverson @ Dec 15 2015, 02:06 PM) *

> Needs a trunk lid alignment

I think it needs an OEM hood seal. That looks like a poor fitting repro sticking through.

-Steve

Needs that, too. I was referring to the rear deck lid, but you're right, it looks like the front seal is sticking out.
Cuda911
Thanks, Tom. Well, there wasn't really much conversation. Just "which is better, 1 or 2" about a million times.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.