Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you going to this Brad?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
richardL
http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm

Richard beer.gif
Brad Roberts
RL,

You really should try and keep up a little better... I went to that a month ago :finger2:

B
SirAndy
yepp, richard is lagging behind (again), we had that thread a while ago ... laugh.gif

Andy
richardL
Seems to me that if you don't visit the site for two hours the new messages spread over more than two pages. I just can't be bothered to go to the second page everytime.

I did a search and nothing came up regarding Nigerian scams.

rolling.gif
Brad Roberts
Just giving you hell Richard... I forget what the title of the post was... but it had a link to a authentic looking site for the conference.

B
richardL
Just beware - I'm taking notes on current threads so I can start them all over again in a month or so...

lol2.gif
Dave Cawdrey
I am thinking of converting to carbs. What size tires will fit under my stock fenders? BTW, I have a hot cam w/ Euro heads, and FG flares...
stfu.gif
jonwatts
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 12 2003, 01:42 PM)
yepp, richard is lagging behind (again), we had that thread a while ago ... laugh.gif

Well, he does drive a tail dragger (ducking)
richardL
Think of it as a conversion kit for one of Brad's 914/6's with a 911 rolling shell thrown in for free...

MDB2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.