Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classy 914 Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beach914
Saw this in a CL ad in Los Angeles. Thinking they're hubcaps.....Click to view attachment
budk
Ugly hubcaps - the slot for the tire valve is one give-away.
SirAndy
QUOTE(budk @ Dec 15 2015, 02:44 PM) *
Ugly hubcaps - the slot for the tire valve is one give-away.

That, plus the rear steel wheel without the cap ...
barf.gif
Ferg
Dodge Dakota Hubcaps screwy.gif
Tom_T
Looks like they're trying to mimic the later 928 dish wheel look with those.

Are you still working in Orange? confused24.gif

I saw a good article recently on the 4 eras of Alpha Spiders in Classic Motorsports or Sports & Exotics IIRC! biggrin.gif driving.gif

Happy Holidays! santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
Beach914
Yeah Tom I'm still running Roseburrough Tool Co. I have two chassis's in the back and getting ready to commit the 72 roller to becoming a GT. Got a business friend up the street that wants to do the flares for me. Come on over and say hi sometime.
No Alfas in the stable anymore. 308, 914-6 Gt clone, and 936 go kart are what I focus on. Always looking for the next deal though.
Having too much fun.
Beach914
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 15 2015, 03:18 PM) *

Dodge Dakota Hubcaps screwy.gif

Yeah that's what they are ! Couldn't figure it out........
oldschool
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Dec 15 2015, 07:14 PM) *

Yeah Tom I'm still running Roseburrough Tool Co. I have two chassis's in the back and getting ready to commit the 72 roller to becoming a GT. Got a business friend up the street that wants to do the flares for me. Come on over and say hi sometime.
No Alfas in the stable anymore. 308, 914-6 Gt clone, and 936 go kart are what I focus on. Always looking for the next deal though.
Having too much fun.

I'm still trying to find time to go see you Brother..... headbang.gif
Beach914
QUOTE(oldschool @ Dec 15 2015, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Dec 15 2015, 07:14 PM) *

Having too much fun.

I'm still trying to find time to go see you Brother..... headbang.gif

Come on over anytime !
EdwardBlume
I like them better than some wheels...
Beach914
Yeah I was thinking that they kinda have that 928 wheel look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.