Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any members in Thailand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
Well we are in Thailand visiting Som's family for the holidays and with the heat and cooling a 914 was wondering if any one might be crazy enough to own 914 in this very warm country? I ve seen a number of 911's but of course cooling a 914 would be quit a different deal!
jim_hoyland
Meng lives in Singapore and has a 914-6; he also has a Saratoga top to boot
wes
Well I'm guessing his six has the oil cooling in the front, But wow I had a Saratoga top and that was not to be used on a warm day with any sun what so ever on less you wanted to BBQ inside the car!
jim_hoyland
Do a google search on 914 Thailand; perhaps there is a local group. If you get any pics, jot down the VINS too. smile.gif
warpig
I am in Saigon at the moment but, may be in Bangkok the week after New Years on my way to Burma. Never saw a 914 around here but you never know. I have seen some unusual cars in the most unlikely places. blink.gif My favorite so far was a 60's VW bus with the top cut up to flip open so the bartender could stand inside, and the side windows folded down to make the counter and bar stools all around for a nice sidewalk bar in Pataya Beach. I have been told those are kind of common. beerchug.gif Someday I will post pics of the more interesting ones. Thinking it would make a great sidekick to the 914 Limo experience. idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.