Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member introduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dan_F
Hi everybody,
Just thought I would introduce myself to the board after browsing for a couple months.
My name is Dan Fontaine, I live in Regina, SK, Canada, am 24 years old, and work as an Electronics Engineering Technologist for the local power company.

I am friends with mike_the_man and he has got me interested in buying one of these cars, I will be joining him to the WCC next month and look forward to meeting some of you.

If all goes well, I should be on here asking lots of questions in the near future.

Great site, BTW!!
StratPlayer
Welcome to the mad house......
Flat VW
Stop yourself now while you still have a chance, Dan. screwy.gif

Walk away, walkaway quickly, run RUN..... burnout.gif

John

from one engineering technologist to another mueba.gif
mike_the_man
It's about time you signed up. I posted something for you about trying to find a car at the WCC. Now that you're here you can fill in the details. WCC, here we come!

Series9
Welcome Dan. smile.gif

You should have a lot of fun driving a new car home to Canada.
skline
Oh great, more Canadians Heh? Thats ok, I used to party with some fun Canadians when I lived in Minnesota. Of course they were females. They knew how to keep you warm when it was cold outside. biggrin.gif
balljoint
Oh boy, another Canadian, welcome, there's approximately a whole bunch of us here now. Good luck finding a car, you will be going to the right place.
davep
Dan,
Welcome, you are the 101st Canadian on my list.
GWN7
Welcome Dan beerchug.gif

Dave...does this mean your really Santa Clause? Lives near the North Pole, making a list checking it twice. wink.gif laugh.gif
Dan_F
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. beerchug.gif
dlo914
so...from the cars you own...im guessing you've gotten over your craving for rice? dry.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
seanery
Dan,
welcome to the disease! beerchug.gif
Dan_F
so...from the cars you own...im guessing you've gotten over your craving for rice?    

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to say that. The real reason is so that I can school Mike at the track in a comparable car... laugh.gif
davep
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Mar 14 2005, 11:34 AM)
Dave...does this mean your really Santa Clause? Lives near the North Pole, making a list checking it twice.

Almost, but my beard is not white (yet).
I have contacted many of the members on this list, and several more I know. Anyone that wants to put on a regional meet can contact me for the list. Everyone likes to party, I'm just trying to make it easier.
mike_the_man
QUOTE (Dan_F @ Mar 14 2005, 01:20 PM)
so...from the cars you own...im guessing you've gotten over your craving for rice?    

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to say that. The real reason is so that I can school Mike at the track in a comparable car... laugh.gif

Here I thought you were trying to be like me! I buy an Audi, you buy an Audi. I buy a 914, you want a 914. I dunno, I'm starting to get a little worried... unsure.gif

spare time toys
HI there and welcome..... Ill clue you in on a little known fact here . Never make direct eye contact with another member. They will steel your soul... ohmy.gif or your BEER which ever one is easier at the time biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
Allan
I drank Canadian Mist once. Nice to meet you anyway. biggrin.gif
Gint
Welcome to the club Dan!
Rusty
Welcome Dan...

Now that you have the fever... we are your new friends... we are your new family. Resistance is futile.

assimilate.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
riverman
Welcome, eh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.