Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For those looking for a six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
iwanta914-6
Seller posted this on facebook, looking for an offer that will make him let go of it. aka, not cheap, lol.

He said it was imported to the US from Europe in the 80s, looks nice.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/5362489514.html
Cairo94507
Looks nice from the pictures. Only what, 422 '71 Sixes made? This seems like a nice car to start with. I wish the seller well.
mr2by4
Curious what price he is looking for and what it might bring.
rick 918-S
Dead engine with unknown problem. Home built engine. the fix is real $$$. Wrong interior, other issues that would need to be "un-cooled". He was offered 25k. but didn't take it. I think I heard he is holding out for north of 37k Considering I know of a recent purchase in the 45k range for an unmolested 6. The cost to turn back the hands of time on this car will be expensive. I think in MHO the offer is closer than the hold out price. But hey, I hope he gets it.

I was sent a link to a face book page. Rear trunk panel replaced. Unknown if they transferred the chassis number. If that is missing that will never be replaced. There is a late model head light bucket section in the right side. The late model bucket is shorter than the early part to clear the bumper shock. The link was very raveling.
Low Miles
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 22 2015, 07:18 PM) *

Dead engine with unknown problem. Home built engine. the fix is real $$$. Wrong interior, other issues that would need to be "un-cooled". He was offered 25k. but didn't take it. I think I heard he is holding out for north of 37k Considering I know of a recent purchase in the 45k range for an unmolested 6. The cost to turn back the hands of time on this car will be expensive. I think in MHO the offer is closer than the hold out price. But hey, I hope he gets it.

I was sent a link to a face book page. Rear trunk panel replaced. Unknown if they transferred the chassis number. If that is missing that will never be replaced. There is a late model head light bucket section in the right side. The late model bucket is shorter than the early part to clear the bumper shock. The link was very raveling.

Does anyone have a contact for this car? Do we know if it is still forsale?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.