Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 Porsche 914 2.0 (searching)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JTChandler
Found
toolguy
delete
JTChandler
QUOTE(toolguy @ Dec 17 2015, 11:29 AM) *

delete

why delete... should I post in a different category?
Cracker
I believe he was referring to HIS post...not your thread/topic. Good luck.

Tony
JTChandler
Thanks Tony... Being newb here I figured I screwed up right outta the box.
TheCabinetmaker
You posted in the right place Tony. Good luck with your search.
matthepcat
Yea, this car sold in May on craiglist. I reached out to the seller on the 22nd of May and it had just sold.... the previous owner is a member on here...should be able to track him down to find the new owner.
matthepcat
Here is the for sale thread of your car: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=Haltech

Member "chrisz01" should be able to get you in contact with the new owner.

Looks like his profile page has an email contact option.
JTChandler
Thanks for the reply. I've had a conversation with Chris (the seller) before I did these post here and at 914club.com. Unfortunately he wasn't able to come up with the buyers name for me. :-( I've placed posts on CL in SFran region just in case he's in the habit of searching those listings.
matthepcat
Crazy, how do you not have the buyer information or at least an email address of a person who purchased your car? confused24.gif

QUOTE(JTChandler @ Dec 17 2015, 04:01 PM) *

Thanks for the reply. I've had a conversation with Chris (the seller) before I did these post here and at 914club.com. Unfortunately he wasn't able to come up with the buyers name for me. :-( I've placed posts on CL in SFran region just in case he's in the habit of searching those listings.

keely444
Hi Jeff,
I am the guy you are looking for. I will send you an email. Look forward to hearing more about the car.
Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.