Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars Yeah Podcast with 914World Content
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Hey Gang,

Have a listen to the PMB Performance "CarsYeah" podcast...

CarsYeah podcast is a 5 day a week show hosted by Mark Greene. Mark's an automotive enthusiast interviewing automotive geeks like me who live a lifestyle around their passion for automobiles. He has over 375 shows on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, YouTube, or here on his Cars Yeah website Podcast pages.

http://carsyeah.com/ourportfolio/403-eric-shea/

Everything we've been able to do has been because of 914World and you guys.

Thanks and Happy Holidays! beerchug.gif
ndfrigi
Thanks for sharing Eric Shea! Very well said and Congratulations to you, your family and your business!
Kansas 914
I just finished listening to the Podcast. Well done!
ConeDodger
Put this on Apex Carvers ya tool... dry.gif
Cairo94507
Congratulations Eric! Terrific podcast and you are a solid leader of our community.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 17 2015, 04:00 PM) *

Congratulations Eric! Terrific podcast and you are a solid leader of our community.

agree.gif
Congrats Eric, we all need to grow up to be just like you. pray.gif
Tom
Rocky
Your right about Mark, Eric. He lives across the street from my father who has a cherry 57 oval window bug by the way, and has always been a good guy! He used to be running things at Griots Garage and now has this project! All the best in your business!
Dion
What a gentleman! Way to go Eric.
Nice interview.
falcor75
Listening to it now at work. Last working day before some time off for family and Christmas....(and doing the last wiring on the 914) biggrin.gif

Great show and nice to hear your story Eric. beerchug.gif

bulitt
Is this like Leno's garage without Jay? And without his garage? santa_smiley.gif
914dave
Nice job Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.