Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Thought Andy...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cracker
poke.gif shades.gif av-943.gif

You know...a place where all of the non Porsche conversions can share ideas and techniques used to make the 914 better, more logical and relevant. ar15.gif

Easy folks...just a little friendly teaser! beerchug.gif

T
ben*james
Wouldn't that be 'forethought?'

smile.gif
Cracker
LOL but actually no. blink.gif
messix
might be an "eight'thought" dry.gif
Cracker
After sleeping on it...I believe "Well-Thought" would be appropriate. Eight-Thought leaves out our Subie comrades. Man, this is complicated!

T
era vulgaris
I think you should call it "Water World". biggrin.gif
wndsnd
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Dec 18 2015, 09:22 AM) *

blink.gif biggrin.gif
Cracker
Nailed it!

Obviously, we h2o folks can be a little mischievous...just a little poking. We don't need our own "stink'n" forum - the 4/6 crowd has more legitate claims to that already. blink.gif

T

QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Dec 18 2015, 09:22 AM) *

76-914
IMHO, as long as the "garage" will have us we should hang in there. I received many a good tip from the 4 banger and the P6 crowd whilst converting mine. Just saying...... beerchug.gif
ben*james
Water world it is then. Perfect!

smile.gif
bulitt
Isn't a 914 with a V8 the "S" version?
ben*james
QUOTE(bulitt @ Dec 18 2015, 02:16 PM) *

chair.gif headbang.gif hissyfit.gif

Why didn't I think of that first, we need an 'S' sub folder. I've got an S model.... confused24.gif lol-2.gif
Steve
Since most of cars started life with VW motors, we should also have a non VW conversion forum. confused24.gif lol
KELTY360
Which is better, a 4 forum or a 6 forum?

ar15.gif stirthepot.gif slap.gif

santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif sheeplove.gif
pdlightning
QUOTE(bulitt @ Dec 18 2015, 02:16 PM) *

YES!
EdwardBlume
So is the sub non forum for Porsche or non-Porsche, and is there a sub-forum for that?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Dec 18 2015, 03:48 PM) *

santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif sheeplove.gif

5 forum - average the 2 and everybody wins!
fasthonda
Great idea.
DBCooper
As long as the aircooled people are cool with their rowdy cousins I don't see the need for a separate forum, but that "Water World" name? That's brilliant. I'm almost convinced, just to be able to post in "Water World."

EdwardBlume
Is it really water? Now is it?
Steve
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Dec 18 2015, 03:48 PM) *

You forgot the dead horse.gif
I like them both, but I only have the space, time and money for one.
DBCooper
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 18 2015, 05:25 PM) *

Is it really water? Now is it?

Not usually, true, but it could be water and would still work, so close enough. Hell, could be tequila cooled and be happy. Very happy, in fact, and in the Holiday spirit you could share and both be very happy. So see how it works? Water cooled = happiness.

Merry Christmas.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.