Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fuel Pump Support Bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
See the pic. I'd like a complete unit; although, I'. Mainly in need of the support bracket.
914Sixer
Jim,
Do you want the 75-76 front trunk set up? I can fix you up with the cover, mounts and bracket with clamp.
914werke
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 19 2015, 01:03 PM) *

See the pic. I'd like a complete unit; although, I'. Mainly in need of the support bracket.

Buy Complete unit do you mean the blister cover and carpet flap as well? smile.gif
jim_hoyland
My immediate need was just the support bracket and (if available) the original style hose clamp, screws, and rubber pad. Minimum need is just the bracket. I'm going to use the bracket for something else other than mounting a furl pump.

I have another project on the back burner that requires that special cover used in the '75 front trunk... smile.gif

I
jim_hoyland

Oops: double post....
bdstone914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 19 2015, 06:55 PM) *

Oops: double post....

Hi Jim,

If the other offers do not work out I think I have just a fuel pump mount and rubber isolators. The hose clamp is nothing special and I probably have one that will fit.

Bruce
914Sixer
Okay, here is what I have. PM sent with price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.