Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations DOCTOR EVIL!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Congrats, Mike, on your acceptance to Medical School!!!

We're all really proud of you! clap.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

// edit // I was on the phone with him, while I was typing this. Dammit... headbang.gif
Aaron Cox
Congrats, Mark,

*mike*
Root_Werks
His Evil Empire grows! laugh.gif

Umm, it's Mike BTW. biggrin.gif

Congrats man! Feel free to do whatever exploritory surgery you need to on me. screwy.gif Same thing my 914 said to me one day..... wacko.gif
bondo
Cool! Where'd ya get accepted? (I'm hoping it's not too far away) smile.gif
morph
Congratulations!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Flat VW
I think the evil one should celebrate with a 1/2 price sale on the upholstery work I need done (driver and passenger head rests need attention) BEFORE the WCC event. smilie_pokal.gif

I guess when he says DR. he is not kidding. mueba.gif

CONGRATS,

John Unthank
Allan
Excellent!!!!!!!! When you get settled into your proctology practice give Aaron a call. biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
They gonna let you take your teener to Greneda? LOL, just kidding! Congratulations to the Dr. from the Cap'n
MattR
smilie_pokal.gif

Penn state, right?
dinomium
Has everybody met?
Doctor? Doctor. Doctor? Doctor! DOCTOR and Doctor! Did we get every one?

OR this one
yes mr evil

DOCTOR Evil, I didn't spend 7 years in evil medical school to be called MISTER, ok?

Congrats!! Let the debt commence!
Gint
Congratulations Mike!

Now get another batch of CV bolts going eh... Doc?
Steve
Congratulations!!!
From 914's to people!!
Hopefully you will use a smaller hammer and better tools on people.....
GWN7
Congratulations Mike beerchug.gif
TonyAKAVW
Congratulations!!!!

So 5 years from now we'll see him back posting again?

-Tony
jwalters
smilie_pokal.gif Wonderful news man--congratulations!!
Qarl
Congratulations on getting in to Evil Medical School...

user posted image

Muhahahahahahaha
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Congratulations! Don't forget to be really
nice to the hospital staff, and they will always love you and
help you went the poop hits the fan! lol2.gif

Lisa wavey.gif
Lou W
Congratulations clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Joe Bob
You know what they call the guy/gal who graduates LAST from Medical SChool?

Doctor.... dry.gif

Congrats, Joe Bob.... mueba.gif
Jeroen
crap... before ya know it, he'll be ordering a new 997TT and won't wave to those NARP's laugh.gif
Congrats dude!
scottb
grats! beerchug.gif monkeydance.gif

catch up on your sleep now.... you're gonna need it......

(PS. are my seats/dash/targa pad done?)
Jenny
Sweet! Now we can all bum medical advice off him!

beerchug.gif Congrats d00d!

Jen
seanery
Congrats! beerchug.gif
sean_v8_914
Dr. Evil, the meat mechanic. will you be going to San Fransisco?
JoeSharp
Yeah! Mikie... smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
markb
Congrats, Mike. smilie_pokal.gif
scotty914
i just really realy hope he does not farm all his stitching and cutting to mexico blink.gif
skline
That is good news Mike, I knew you were talking about it the other night like nobody wanted you. This just goes to show you that was not true. I knew someone else would like you. biggrin.gif
Jeff Bonanno
Congrats Mike (soon to be il dottore)!

it will go by so fast you will not believe it...

jbb
Dr Evil
Damnit Rusty! You stole my thunder dry.gif wink.gif

I am going to Penn state in Hershey, PA. I have to go into medicine so that I can afford to pay for the hydraulic lift, 10 car garage, Rennshifter, and other necessities that my 914 needs biggrin.gif

I am realy interested in being an orthopedic surgeon. There area a lot of common tools between that and 914 work.

Scottb, your stuff is DONE smilie_pokal.gif Looks great, last long time. I am in need of shipping materials. I will be spending all day tomarrow getting all of my completed items shipped out (there but by the grace.....)

Thank you all for your well wishes. It is nice to have such a diverse extended family.
Elliot_Cannon
Congradulations and good luck Mike. Does this mean I shouldn't bother sending you my dash? LOL
Cheers, Elliot
CptTripps
I still remember the day my wife got accepted to Ohio-State medical school. I get this un-intelagable message on my VM about 'I'm going to be a Doctor...somebody wants me!"

Next you have 'Match Day' to look forward to... (That's what brought us back to Cleveland. She's a resident at Rainbow-Babies and Childrens Hospital now.)

The next 4-yrs will FLY! Study hard, but not TOO hard!

Congratulations man...I know what you are feeling...enjoy it!

Now you get to hand with us in the mid-west! You'll be about a 4hr drive from me...we should hang out when you have time...in 2 years!
gregrobbins
Congratulations!

You make us all proud.

(No, not proud enought to pay your tuition)
Gary
Mike,

Many congrats. Just wait until everyone around you studies as hard as you do! It's hard to believe I'm now 15 years on the back end of graduation. It'll go by fast...

Hershey - don't they salt the roads there? You should bail and stay at UCSD... wink.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Mar 14 2005, 06:44 PM)

I am realy interested in being an orthopedic surgeon. There area a lot of common tools between that and 914 work.

smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

Yep, the BFH is very popular tool for the Orthopedic surgeons.

Have fun at Penn State. clap.gif clap.gif
Twystd1
Your going to Hershey...... HHHHmmmmmmmmmm

This somehow seems appropriate for you Mike...... ohmy.gif

I see ya got home alright in the "EGGPLANT" car... How as the ride home?
How do you like the 1.7 that runs like a 1.8 on roids? I really liked that car....
Somebody tell me why I sold it... PLEASE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now ya just have to put a new bushing in the rear sway bar and get it to drift just right on the way to Mexico... Errrr.... if ya owned it I mean... wink.gif

Am out tring to find ya more mirrors and stuff... Will send you another load as I get it....

Probably gunna be a while as I am world traveling for the next month or so......

Oh and thanks for the free 3.3 litre six.. That was a nice gift..... I owe ya........

Now... Lets wait and see what shit hits the fan... Shall we?

Twystd1

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
redshift
Finally! Glaucoma relief is just around the bend!

wink.gif

I am sure you will "find ME a cure"...

laugh.gif

WTG EKIM!

seliM
morph
Dr. Evil, the Gynecologist?
GaroldShaffer
Congrats Mike smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif beerchug.gif party.gif
jimtab
Congratulations, lots of hard work ahead, you'll do fine, anyone who can put up with the work and frustration of a 914 should skate thru med school. Now here's a story of a doctor, a proctologist, who decided he was burned out and quit to become an auto mechanic....he enrolled at the automech school, and breezed thru the courses since he knew how to study and paid attention in classes. Then came the big final exam, each student had to tear down and rebuild an engine, 100 points each for the teardown and the rebuild. After all had finished the test the head instructor went before the gathered students and announced the results. The doctor had come in 1st. The head instructor said, " he tore down the engine perfectly for 100 points, he rebuilt the engine perfectly for an additional 100 points and as a first for the school, an additional 100 points making the score 300 total points, for doing the whole job thru the exhaust pipe...keep your sense of humor doc.... bootyshake.gif happy11.gif
Dr Evil
My hands are too big for me to be a gyno.

Elliot, et al, I will be doing interiors untill the middle of July so ya'll should hurry!

I am still taking it all in. wacko.gif
redshift
You know what they say... Big hands. Big feet.

No Lotus.

smile.gif

M
Maltese Falcon
Congrats, all you need now in the family is a dentist, attorney and a CPA !
MF
JerryP
Congrats Dr. Evil....from a PSU alumnus. They do some noble work at Hershey, especially for pediatric cancer. I hope you like the school...but being from beautiful San Diego, you will probably not like the weather quite as much. There does seem to be a growing number of club members within a couple hours of there though.
JmuRiz
Congrats
I guess i should get ahold of you about that visor bracket-mounted rear view mirror eh? Before you know it, you'll have no time to work on such things.
Shoot me a PM and we can set something up. I'm in the DC area and know a lot of people from PA if you need anything.
BTW we all know why he chose this school....it's in Hershey! Swap-meet anyone, haha.
brant
wow congrats Mike!!!!!

this is really good news.

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.