Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battery tray on the shelf
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DuckRyder
Any one know where to get one immediately? I don't think they are going to let me autocross as it is, got everyhing else ordered but the battery tray is "backordered" with no further explanation at least until the remainder of the order arrives. welder.gif
Allan
Who did you contact. I ordered mine from GPR and it was in stock.
Mike D.
Walked in and got one just last week from Performance Products.
-Mike D.
McMark
I'd have one shipped out by now if you'da asked me last week. But I just installed my spare in a customer car yesterday! ohmy.gif
eeyore
I have one cut from a car sitting on the shelf in my garage.
DuckRyder
Should have clarified I want a new one.

I ordered from Pelican, along with some other stuff. Intresting that the on line order status says "Shipped Directly from Manufacturer" on the engine shelf (restoration design?) but the Battery Tray simply says "Backordered". They also didn't charge me for it, which makes me wonder if its coming at all.

Guess I should wait for the other stuff to show and see if there is a further explanation on the invoice itself.
DuckRyder
Suppliers.

Anyone know who supplies Performance and Tweeks (mid america) Tweeks is cheaper.

Neither say who the supplier is, the support form pelican is a Dansk.

I think Restortion Design also makes these.

Is one better than the other? confused24.gif
Lou W
I have a new one that I plan to use on my car, however, I'm probably 6 months away from installing, if you need one right away, I'd be willing to send you mine, if you'll order a replacement for me. I have both parts, the base and the tray. Lou
rhodyguy
there you go. priority mail it. i guess around $8, and you'll have it in 3 days. i've learned to ask "in stock and ready for shipping?" everytime i buy something these days. i hate the "it's back ordered, with no anticipated ship date" email, 4 days later after placing the order.

k

DuckRyder
Lou. I might just take you up on that if I can't source one soon.

Pelican said they would call when (if?) they get anymore in.

Tweeks and the other PP calim to have them in stock, but I'm not too sure on Quality and/or supplier.

Anyone know who supplies Performance and Tweeks (mid america) Tweeks is cheaper.

Neither say who the supplier is, the support form Pelican is a Dansk, I think Restoration Design also makes these. Is one better than the other?
Lou W
Just let me know if you need it, I can FedEx it to you in 24 hours, costs $15.00 to do that, you can order a new one and have them send it to me. I can't remember if I bought it from AA or Pelican. Good Luck smile.gif
boxstr
Ditto I found a new one here at CAMP 914 on the shelf.
CCLINYOUTRAYME
Lou W
boxstr   Posted on Mar 20 2005, 11:04 AM Ditto I found a new one here at CAMP 914 on the shelf.
CCLINYOUTRAYME

That's great, in stock at Camp914, better order before Craig takes off for WCC05. boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.