Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You CAN take it with you!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
forrestkhaag
Here is one way to do a Saturday afternoon in the topless (and heaterless) 914 in preparation for the Christmas festivities.

Bring one lovely wife, two ratchet tie downs, a wallet and an appetite... Have champagne brunch, go out to the woods (or Home Depot) and select a tree, strap it down on a packing blanket in a criss-cross fashion on the deck lid, and go for blast up and down the Pacific Coast Highway just before a massive storm rolls across the coast.

We got home just in time to take the top out of its dry storage in the study and put it on the car and put on the cover so as to eliminate any flying debris from entering the open cab.

Merry Christmas to all and to All, a 914.
beerchug.gif
A&P Mech
That is awesome! Very festive, almost like santa's sleigh. biggrin.gif
wndsnd
thumb3d.gif
boxsterfan
That's awesome!! santa_smiley.gif
cpavlenko
That's a first for me to see, kewl. w00t.gif
somd914
Awesome, now just photoshop in some snow...
Blue6
QUOTE(somd914 @ Dec 20 2015, 04:56 PM) *

Awesome, now just photoshop in some snow...

Forrest, you da man...doesn't it snow in Laguna Niguel? smile.gif
sb914
Click to view attachment ripper has done it
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(sb914 @ Dec 20 2015, 06:41 PM) *

NICE Eddy! I would have used that attachment method but as Larmo will tell ya, I never drive with my top in tow...

Merry Christmas and watch for the snow patches between Huntington and Laguna... driving.gif
sb914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Dec 20 2015, 07:32 PM) *

NICE Eddy! I would have used that attachment method but as Larmo will tell ya, I never drive with my top in tow...

Merry Christmas and watch for the snow patches between Huntington and Laguna... driving.gif

Not mine that's ripper
wes
And perfect in a festive Red 914!
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Dec 20 2015, 07:32 PM) *

Just about the time I think it couldn't happen on the streets of SoCal......
EdwardBlume
That's friggin awesome! aktion035.gif

Happy Holidays!
76-914
Jim Kelly approves. av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
Fashion Island in the background? That's about the only thing I miss from So. Cal. biggrin.gif
jrblackbox
Nice sled!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Dec 20 2015, 03:35 PM) *

Here is one way to do a Saturday afternoon in the topless (and heaterless) 914 in preparation for the Christmas festivities.

Bring one lovely wife, two ratchet tie downs, a wallet and an appetite... Have champagne brunch, go out to the woods (or Home Depot) and select a tree, strap it down on a packing blanket in a criss-cross fashion on the deck lid, and go for blast up and down the Pacific Coast Highway just before a massive storm rolls across the coast.

We got home just in time to take the top out of its dry storage in the study and put it on the car and put on the cover so as to eliminate any flying debris from entering the open cab.

Merry Christmas to all and to All, a 914.
beerchug.gif

nice even with a 911 in the background!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.