Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 2.0 914 Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Justatipp
You are looking at my back up motor. I have had it sitting on the shelf for six years. Condition is unknown as well as engine specifications. It turns over and looks to have been rebuilt. Everything you see is what you will get. Ask any and all intelligent questions. Keep in mind that I don't have ANY details on the internal condition or mechanical workings. Call or Text only. 310-955-8969. This site is as bad as Pelican to navigate and use so I will not likely respond to any inquiries made on this site directly. I am asking $1,100 or best offer. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
era vulgaris
QUOTE(Justatipp @ Dec 21 2015, 12:19 AM) *

This site is as bad as Pelican to navigate

You're probably are viewing it in the wrong display mode. With it set to "standard" it's very easy to navigate. "Options" box at the top right of your first post.
Vysoc
Hello Justatipp,

And just a tip for you, we like this site a lot, throwing the site in the ditch is not the best way to make friends.

welcome.png

You catch a lot more bees with honey!

Merry Christmas,

Vysoc flag.gif
914bub
While it looks very nice,without a build history, and having sat for so long it's unknown. People will be telling you $500 without proper documentation.The "intelligent question" part is trumped by your lack of knowledge of the engine. Not trying to be harsh, just sayin'

Just my opinion.....

After looking at your pictures further I see a lot of things I would have "dealt with" I would consider it a "refresh" at best. GLWTS
Larmo63
"Your site sucks."

Buy my engine.

WTF.gif
76-914
Geez, cut the guy some slack? As I read it he states that navigation is difficult. I must have missed the part where he is slamming us. confused24.gif
euro911
A little optimistic ... an unknown condition 2.0L long block core = $400. ~ $600. max
bdstone914
Do a compression check and see if all four cylinders have some compression. Any buyers want to know what they are getting. I can tell from the picture the flywheel bolt have been ground down to clear the clutch disc which indicates the flywheel may have little life left. If you post an ad you should check back to see the comments and not expect people to only call or text you. It may be worth the asking price if you told us more about the engine. I assume nothing comes with it like tin, fan etc?
72914wrx
Where can I buy a 2.0 for 600 if so let me know asp!
euro911
I sold two 2.0L long block cores within the past year for $500. each shades.gif
Justatipp
SOLD. Thanks for the help. Im here to sell not to make friends. I have a Bull Terrier already. Thanks for confirming why I dont check thread replies. A professional that knew the value of a 2.0 was more than happy to take the motor "as is". bye1.gif
bdstone914
"Im here to sell not to make friends."

And you probably wont make many friends that attitude. This site is full of good people willing to help. Thanks for telling us where you stand.
Great introduction.
ThePaintedMan
yappin.gif finger.gif
Blue6
Let me apologize for my fellow SoCal resident. I think he needed the $$ to replenish his meds mad.gif
euro911
QUOTE(Justatipp @ Jan 10 2016, 03:32 AM) *
... A professional that knew the value of a 2.0 was more than happy to take the motor "as is". bye1.gif
Now that was funny screwy.gif

Us guys aren't professional WTF.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Well, at least he sold his engine. Maybe he'll go back to the bird now. They have a "cabinetmaker" over there that he might connect with.
jack20
Just a tip: 914 World is a jerk free zone...
brant
QUOTE(jack20 @ Jan 10 2016, 01:56 PM) *

Just a tip: 914 World is a jerk free zone...

agree.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(72914wrx @ Dec 24 2015, 10:12 PM) *

Where can I buy a 2.0 for 600 if so let me know asp!

I've got a running 1.7 with all the electronics and a 901 trans for 600... jus' sayin'...
thelogo
I m on this site to make friends but

I might be a as s hole but at least I have a sense of humor
Sedonut
Maybe the original poster spelled his name wrong. Instead of Justatipp, it was Justthetip.

You know how that ends up.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Sedonut @ Jan 10 2016, 07:32 PM) *

Maybe the original poster spelled his name wrong. Instead of Justatipp, it was Justthetip.

You know how that ends up.

lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.