Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB straight stock steel front valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
An unfortunate incident involving a parking lot speed bump took a significant toll on my front valance. I'm looking for a standard stock steel front valance. I believe these are pretty much all the same, right?

Hoping for straight with minimal rust. Shipping to 98033. Let me know what you got!
mb911
QUOTE(bradtho @ Dec 21 2015, 02:32 PM) *

An unfortunate incident involving a parking lot speed bump took a significant toll on my front valance. I'm looking for a standard stock steel front valance. I believe these are pretty much all the same, right?

Hoping for straight with minimal rust. Shipping to 98033. Let me know what you got!

I have one I don't need but not sure of the value.. I will do some research and do a good inspection for you..
mb911
QUOTE(bradtho @ Dec 21 2015, 02:32 PM) *

I have one I don't need but not sure of the value.. I will do some research and do a good inspection for you..
boxstr
Brad, reply sent.
Craig at CAMP
bradtho
got one. thanks to all who had something to offer up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.