Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kid914
Anyone know if-where a carbon fibre dash cap can be found? confused24.gif like the 100$ ones for sale.
I thought of buying the cap..and vinyl wrapping it. Looking for a more CF look.
Just looking for the quick inexpensive pop on cap for now to hide the cracks till I can purchase the real thing.
thanks
914itis
Here!
kid914
yes!! just like that but......carbon fiber.. confused24.gif
JmuRiz
Only person making a CF dash that I know of is dovsky in Israel:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...2&hl=carbon
Spoke
QUOTE(914itis @ Dec 23 2015, 09:37 PM) *

Many years ago when I bought my 914, the PO handed me one of these dash covers as I prepared to drive the car out of his driveway. Didn't want to throw it in the trunk so I placed it on the dash w/o glue or anything. It's still there; never removed it or anything. beerchug.gif
r_towle
There is a new dipping process to add a pattern to just about anything.
Look into getting one of the plastic covers and dipping it into the carbon fiber pattern.

barefoot
QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 23 2015, 09:16 PM) *

Anyone know if-where a carbon fibre dash cap can be found? confused24.gif like the 100$ ones for sale.
I thought of buying the cap..and vinyl wrapping it. Looking for a more CF look.
Just looking for the quick inexpensive pop on cap for now to hide the cracks till I can purchase the real thing.
thanks

I bought q whole roll of CF look wrap, have not used it over any convex curves, but may try it in my spare dash cap for kicks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.