Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Front Sway bar,Rear reflector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914bub
SWAY BAR IS SOLD
Reflector and ratchet are pending. Thanks guys!

I have a stock front sway bar for sale. Bushings on the drop links are VERY useable. Rubber bushings where the bar goes through the body will need replacing. I don't have them. Sway bar is nice, west coast and rust free...

Rear reflector is off a 911 and has NOT been shortened to fit a 914 so you'd need to clip it or use it on your 911. ALL mounting studs are intact. most mounting clips are included. Reflective material is great with NO flaking. Exterior could use polishing. I bought from a 914world member and decided not to use it. I'm offering it for the same price I paid,....$100 plus actual shipping.

Final item is a brand NEW snap on ratchet. It is essentially a 1/4" ratchet "body" with a 3/8 drive head. The ratchet has never seen a socket! I turned it by hand to see how fine it was "geared".I don't know how many teeth it has but it is geared VERY fine, once again, great for tight spots. It is tight,nice and works very well getting into tight spots. Overall length is around 4 5/8" .

Back story is I worked on cars for 20 years.I then opened my own parts business that I ran for 11 years. I didn't have a Snap-On dealer for that time. I broke 4 ratchets and when I finally went back to work for a shop,(where I had a Snap-On dealer), He warranteed my 4 ratchets by replacing them with NEW. I have a few similar ratchets, so I don't need this one .Price is $70 shipped. You are COMPLETELY satisfied or I'll cover shipping both ways,no questions asked.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment<p>Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
xperu
QUOTE(914bub @ Dec 23 2015, 09:31 PM) *

I have a stock front sway bar for sale. Bushings on the drop links are VERY useable. Rubber bushings where the bar goes through the body will need replacing. I don't have them. Sway bar is nice, west coast and rust free...Price is $220 shipped.

Rear reflector is off a 911 and has NOT been shortened to fit a 914 so you'd need to clip it or use it on your 911. ALL mounting studs are intact. most mounting clips are included. Reflective material is great with NO flaking. Exterior could use polishing. I bought from a 914world member and decided not to use it. I'm offering it for the same price I paid,....$100 plus actual shipping.

Final item is a brand NEW snap on ratchet. It is essentially a 1/4" ratchet "body" with a 3/8 drive head. The ratchet has never seen a socket! I turned it by hand to see how fine it was "geared".I don't know how many teeth it has but it is geared VERY fine, once again, great for tight spots. It is tight,nice and works very well getting into tight spots. Overall length is around 4 5/8" .

Back story is I worked on cars for 20 years.I then opened my own parts business that I ran for 11 years. I didn't have a Snap-On dealer for that time. I broke 4 ratchets and when I finally went back to work for a shop,(where I had a Snap-On dealer), He warranteed my 4 ratchets by replacing them with NEW. I have a few similar ratchets, so I don't need this one .Price is $75 shipped. You are COMPLETELY satisfied or I'll cover shipping both ways,no questions asked.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment<p>Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I will take the reflector. PM Sent. Mike
KevinGieg
Hi, I am trying to find the length of the stock sway bar drop links. Could you give me the length overall of yours if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.
Kevin
914bub
QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Dec 24 2015, 10:05 AM) *

Hi, I am trying to find the length of the stock sway bar drop links. Could you give me the length overall of yours if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.
Kevin

Kevin
The drop links are 9 7/8" end to end. Let me know if you need a measurement from hole center to hole center. I assume your making your own. If thats the case, worthy of note is the fact that one end is bent slightly. Pretty sure that won't make sense but I can try to pop a picture for you if you want.

Kind regards,Erik
914bub
icon_bump.gif

Bumpin' for a price drop on the sway bar. Mike, I got ya on the reflector. I'll be in touch
xperu
QUOTE(914bub @ Dec 25 2015, 05:28 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Bumpin' for a price drop on the sway bar. Mike, I got ya on the reflector. I'll be in touch

Thanks, I am in Irvin CA. and will be returning to Texas on Monday. Merry Christmas . I will check-in periodically on the road. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.