Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Livermore Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
Anyone going this year?

Cheap fun unless you're into roses or whatever....
EdwardBlume
RSVP required:

http://livermore.porschedealer.com/news/New_Years_Drive.html
Mike Bellis
Not me this time. My car is broke and I'm too lazy to fix it. Last year my car broke during this event and I had to coast 24 miles down the mountain from the observatory. 3 tow companies later I found one will int to take me the 35 miles home.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Dec 24 2015, 09:51 AM) *

Not me this time. My car is broke and I'm too lazy to fix it. Last year my car broke during this event and I had to coast 24 miles down the mountain from the observatory. 3 tow companies later I found one will int to take me the 35 miles home.

But you had a good time right?
Andyrew
Whats up with your car Mike?

I'm debating between a car day or my typical "Polar bear run" motorcycle day..
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Dec 24 2015, 10:01 AM) *

Whats up with your car Mike?

Mike, let me know if you need a hand.... happy to help...
Mike Bellis
I need to replace the battery cutoff switch, replace the battery and something else I forgot. Nothing major just lazy. My New Year's resolution will be to drive my car again. I think it's been sitting since September or so.

I'm having a little analysis paralysis over cutoff switches. I really need to get over it and buy one. The old one was causing a random missfire before it totally quit on me.
Michael N
Bump.... biggrin.gif
Wyvern
I will be there . (helping Kevin & Livermore put it on)
Not sure if the 914, I have all of the brakes/ calipers/ rotors/ lines on my work bench ... that is next weeks project. promised myself to get that dialed in before the next outing.

I'll prolly do it in the Cayman ... If you see the "Killer Bee" please say hi

Andyrew
Ended up not getting much sleep, post some pics when you get back Rob!
EdwardBlume
I passed. Too damn cold! Happy New Years!
PotterPorsche
Coming down with a cold , no heaters yet, feet cold as hell. I drove to the event looked at a few cars, I'm already back home. I did however drive my 914 today. It's been a good day so far.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jan 1 2016, 10:09 AM) *

Coming down with a cold , no heaters yet, feet cold as hell. I drove to the event looked at a few cars, I'm already back home. I did however drive my 914 today. It's been a good day so far.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Michael N
Tough to get up and make it over this morning but sucked it up and did it. Actually the kids and wife also made it this morning but Kathy decided to do breakfast only and pass on the drive. Livermore Porsche did a great job hosting the event again. So many people and not enough time to visit and see all the cars. Snow and ice was still on the road near the top of the hill. Great to see Marty and Debbie early and also nice to meet the Marks.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.