Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sebring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
wndsrfr
I'm looking at getting Kermee to Sebring for a DE this winter.
PBOC has their event at Sebring Jan 20-24 and then Suncoast/Gold Coast have their 48 hours event Feb 4th-7th. Both list advanced DE but can't tell if they're sold out or not at this point.
Any recommendations, who's in, etc...
Cracker
John - I looked at that event too but decided it was too far and too soon for me...I put my work on the back burner to get my car to Savannah before years end. I now have to make that up in January. I look forward to actually running with you sometime in 2016. There's a bunch of options out there - I doubt it will take long.

Regarding the availability - it looked well booked. I believe the only real option was the four-day package - also not inexpensive. Good luck.

Tony
Jetsetsurfshop
John,
Is that you I see signed up for Sebring Chin Jan 30-31st?
Shane
wndsrfr
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Dec 31 2015, 05:48 PM) *

John,
Is that you I see signed up for Sebring Chin Jan 30-31st?
Shane

Yep...that's me...couldn't fit in the other events so am doing both days with Chin. Really looking forward to my first time there.
ThePaintedMan
That's cool! I might drive down for the day with the little one to poke around and watch you guys. Been too long since I've been to the track. Looking forward to meeting you John, and seeing you again, if you're going Shane. beerchug.gif
Jetsetsurfshop
My car is down but I plan on going anyways on Sunday. One of the guys on our Chump Car team is doing some testing with his Corvette. Ill look for you when I get there and you should sneak over too George. We'd love to meet your new member of the race team! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.