Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Get your Key Fob! Numbered, Limited Edition!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Rusty
Are you a 914club member and a FOB (Friend of Brad)? If so, then you need your own 914club Key Fob! Proceeds from this sale go to the Bradholio Legal Fund! biggrin.gif

These Key Fobs were designed and cut by our own Engman. I'm doing the simple engraving on the back. Each fob is engraved with a 1/100 thru 100/100. We have 100 available. wub.gif

Cost of the Fobs are 15.00 (USD) each. That includes shipping in the United States. Preferred payment is via Paypal. Use this button to send your payment in, and include your shipping address and Club member name. Please limit your purchase to two per person... for the first week. Fobs paid for immediately should ship no later than Tuesday. burnout.gif

Place your order early so you're not disappointed... 'cause once they're gone - they're gone! sad.gif

Have a 914 kind of day!

-Rusty smoke.gif

(Members outside of the United States, or those who wish to pay by check, please PM me. Be patient, as I won't be able to return PMs on Thursday, because of work demands.)
VegasRacer
Paypal sent.

Are you taking request for special numbers?
Rusty
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Mar 15 2005, 12:35 PM)
Are you taking request for special numbers?

Yes. If you want a special number, post it here. I'll do my best, but no promises. I don't want any hurt feelings. unsure.gif

There have been a few pre-orders, like the auction bidders, that asked for specific numbers. The taken numbers are: 2, 3, 6, 13, 14, 17, 20, 100.

Oh, and of course... Brad gets #4. biggrin.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Jenny
I would like 17 please!!! pray.gif Just paypal'd.

Jen

edit by Jen: I would like #17 please. Not 17 fobs. I don't like Brad that much. biggrin.gif

edit by Lawrence: #17 was taken, and I read my notes wrong. I've replaced that with #1. Enjoy.

edit by Jen (again): 1 was taken (original auction), so I'm getting 73
GaroldShaffer
Paypal sent.

Edit: Since everyone is requesting numbers I would like #70 if available.
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Mar 15 2005, 09:39 AM)
If you want a special number, post it here. I'll do my best, but no promises.

Ist choice - the lowest # available - if it is a single digit.
2nd choice - 18
JoeSharp
Rusty: I don't have pay-pal. I haven't been able to help with this at all. I would like a key FOB. Help me out buddy.
biggrin.gif Joe
914werke
Sweet !
Paypal sent
Ist choice - the lowest # available - Only if it is a single digit.
2nd choice - #62 pray.gif
spare time toys
I would like 71 because that is what year the car is. I am havein troubles with pay pal can I send you a check?
Bill Shaw
Paypal sent. If possible, I'd like number 74 for the 'teener's birth (and it's my old Formula Ford racing number. Thanks, and Go Brad!!
914werke
good thinking Larry can I change my # choice ?
74 Pleeeease!
Qarl
26 please

azbill
I would like #73 please - money sent. Thanks
Bill Shaw
[/QUOTE]

I'll armwrestle you for it.
william harris
PayPal says I must add a credit card to make this purchase? Why is that? I have used this PayPal account for over 1 year without a credit card addition. That is wrong, so guess I will pass. mad.gif
GWN7
#70 if available
xitspd
Just sent money via Paypal. Number 5 or 50 or 55 would be great. If not, the Chinese side of me would like number 8!

Thanks....
maf914
I'll take #76 for obvious reasons! Cause it's a '76 914... rolleyes.gif

Thanks, Rusty. Paypal sent.
wrpspddrvr
Lawrence,
I PayPaled, but it didn't have a space for extra info? Anyway, the money from bond_380@hotmail.com is me! If my home address didn't come through, I'll PM it to you.

I'd like 007 please! =0)

Cole monkeydance.gif
maf914
Man, look at the dollars pouring in. laugh.gif Who said 914 owners were a bunch of cheap asses? confused24.gif
Rusty
QUOTE (william harris @ Mar 15 2005, 01:52 PM)
PayPal says I must add a credit card to make this purchase? Why is that? I have used this PayPal account for over 1 year without a credit card addition. That is wrong, so guess I will pass. mad.gif

I don't know why that would be... you migth want to ask PayPal.

If you still want one... PM me for a mailing address for a check.

-Rusty smoke.gif
MartyYeoman
Just Paypaled.
Please send #75, if not taken, otherwise sent the lowest number available.
Thanks, Marty
iamchappy
Pay Pal just sent #55 please.

I still want a coffee mug......
wink.gif
mike_the_man
I'll get you a money order in the mail tomorrow. I have no real preference for a #. What ever is available is good with me.

Thanks,

sixnotfour
paypal sent #69 please
Carl
Rusty,
I'm in for two ... one for me and one for Mer. No preference on the #'s. Thanks for putting this together.
mikerose
I would like one # 60 please biggrin.gif

Mike cool_shades.gif
aircooledboy
Just sent paypal for one. Don't want to be a FOB hog. laugh.gif If there are still some left tomorrow, I'll spring for more. Since I can't get #69, I'd like #914 plez. I can't believe nobody else asked for that yet. smilie_pokal.gif

Just kiddn'. #69b is fine. w00t.gif monkeydance.gif
(Pssssst. . .I don't actually care what #)
jfort
man. that was way too easy. paypal sent. thanks!
scottb
me me #73!!!

please and thank you......

oh, paypal sent......

muchas gracias....
teenrookie
Great job!!

I just paid, # 32 if you can.

Thank you for doing this-
Andyrew
#18 ...

Or #8....

Or even #57

edit paypal sent... Grrr I dont like paypal.

Re: edit, btw, I realised I didnt put my sn... dan10101 at pacbell.net is the paypal addy I used.
db9146
I'd like "3.6" if you can squeeze the dot in there. If not, then 36.

PayPal sent.

Thanks
Andyrew
Paypal didnt like my addy because Im enlisted on my bank account. Since it takes 3-4 days for the check to clear or what not, it doesnt do instant paypal.

Anyways, I just used my dads account because he has his under a credit card...
Rusty
Just an update. 50 key fobs are accounted for... 50 still available.

-Rusty smoke.gif
nein14
Paypal sent no space for notes.Could I have 914S please, Thanks. aktion035.gif
grasshopper
#100 please biggrin.gif second choice, lowest available
seanery
#100 is already spoken for biggrin.gif
Lyressa Roberts
I would like to have one of these as well with #73, but it looks like that's a pretty popular #...Can there be no duplicates? If not, I suppose the next lowest number is fine... 8^) Mine is ordered... biggrin.gif
redshift
On the black market.

smile.gif

M
scotty914
i would like to reserve 75 if avail. but i can't pay for a day or 3. if 75 is gone how about 25 for 2.5 liter or 95 which ='s 9... 1+4

and i would also like one for teri number 24 or 80 her birth year or last choices would be 33 or 71 ( my age and birth year )
skline
If #19 is available, I will take one, otherwise, I dont really want it. That has always been my lucky number and any other number could work against me. smile.gif
iiibdsiil
I ordered one.

Email and my name here are the same... Don't think it matters though.
Steve
I just ordered one.
email address is the same as here
Don't care what the number is.

How about some new 914club hats with BBF or free Brad on the back!!!
914's got him into this mess and 914's will get him out of it (hopefully)!!!
markb
Paypal sent (twice, for 1 each time). If #12 is still available, I'd like it. If not, any will do. Thanks!

(paypal will be from markus765@email.com)
914werke
Rusty if its not to much trouble how about posting a listing of the confirmed - allocated #'s & holders?
That way folks can see whats left and how fast they are going smilie_pokal.gif
Rhodes71/914
Just sent payment for one so I guess that means there are still some left.
ottox914
I'd like the #47 if its availible, if not, just send any #. Will go and send the paypal now.

thanks!

P.S.- I'll be ordering 3 if I can, to give some as gifts. Any #'s for the other 2 will be fine.

oops- just went back to the main page and saw the limit of 2 per customer. paid for one, will go back and pay for the other. make one #47 if possible and any # for the second one. thanks-
Rusty
Hi Everyone! wavey.gif

Just a quick note... I'm having problems matching up some names.

If you posted here wanting a specific numbered fob, then (if your name isn't your user name) your name needs to go in your signature block. Lots of Paypal email addresses don't match what you used for signing up for the board.

Don't PM me the info... my inbox is flooded. Just update your signature blocks, please. I'm going to go off of this thread. smile.gif

thanks for the help!

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Nien14... the numbers are from 1 to 100... "914S" isn't anywhere in that range. biggrin.gif
Rusty
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Mar 16 2005, 11:00 AM)
Rusty if its not to much trouble how about posting a listing of the confirmed - allocated #'s & holders?
That way folks can see whats left and how fast they are going smilie_pokal.gif

I'll work on it sometime today or tomorrow. My guess is we're in the 70-ish range for committments.

Work has be going bonkers today. More to follow later tonight. blink.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Please remember, I'll do my best to get the number you want... but I'm not perfect. No hurt feelings intended.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.